Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
failure to load channel 857 vvdrama vod

HI, my 857 used to work but stopped working for a few weeks. I'm subscribed to asian entertainment pass. Tried power down, remove cable, plug in cable, power up. Each with 5 mins interval, so should be enough. Any solution other than bring it down to starhub?

Question

Cancel my go select

Hi , I want to cancel my Starhub go select. I accidentally press it and would like to cancel the subscription.

Question

CH 857 drama expiry date

How to check the expiry date of each drama in CH 857 on the new Starhub Android TV box? Previously i can see under Info when using the Fibre TV box,

Question

TV+

Hi, Just changed to the TV+ subscription. Noticed that the show info via Live TV no longer show which episode the current drama is showing. Is there any way to check it? Also, will bilingual option be available for show info language? previously we were able to toggle easily between languages via

Question

Starhub plan cancellation confirmation

Hello, I recently terminated my 24months plan early but did not receive any form of confirmation. I would like to check if my plan has been terminated successfully. Thank you.

Question

HomeHub+ issues

We have just recently switched to HomeHub+ with wifi mesh as our contract was up and we have been experiencing problems after problems: Live TV sporadically not working. When selected on remote and on screen, it brought us to the previous channel (Youtube/Netflix) Netflix is intermittent. It shows

Question

Starhub TV subscription issues with really bad customer care

Hi, We came to Singapore recently. We got 5 postpaid mobile connections. The process was easy. So, in early September, we requested Starhub for a 2mbps broadband connection and 2 Starhub TV connections. A survey person was sent to check connection and see if everything can be installed. He confirm

Question

Accepted Solution

Chanel 857

Recently I watch this korean drama "如实陈述" on channel 857. There should be 16 episode but channel 857 only downloaded 14 episode. Episode 15 and 16 are missing.  Can you please download them in 857? Thank you

Question

Tvb anywhere+

Hi I have subscribed for TVB anywhere via my hub id I have downloaded TVB anywhere + But I can't link my TVB id with my hub ID. Because there is no PREMIUM SELECTION in TVB ANYWHERE app ONLY VOD selection.. Pls advise how to link in this case. 

Question

How to change back to words tittle

Hi how to change back to default setting , now it’s show photo on the episode before that it’s just words on the episode

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More