Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
J
Sometime can see the channels sometimes cannot why? Why is there so obvious delay in switching between each channel ?

Hi, Just install thr TV box today and notice delay in switching between each channel around 20seconds. Which you can obviously feel the delay as compare to the last time starhub tv box . Why? Understand it is a android TV box now but why is there a so significant delay in switching channel.  

Question

Not able to input R21 Pin

there is no keypad screen to key in the R21 Pin. does anyone has the same issue and solution to it. TIA

Question

HUB RUYI VOD

Why is the Hub Ruyi Vod Different on the old fibre tv box and the new hub tv android box? on my old tv box, Chnl 852 Hub Ruyi have various shows like 春花望露, 嫁妆 so on. but the new hub ruyi on the android box doesnt have any of this available AT ALL. I have just recontract and had the new android box

Question

Refreshing content or removing channels?

Since subscribing to Starhub in May 2019, you have now removed channels such as People TV, Gusto and now Blue Ant Entertainment among a couple of others. My question is, what are you refreshing and adding? All I see are channels being removed.

Question

Why Cut off my Starhub TV when I recontract and till now its off???

I did a recontract on the 12 Nov. I received SMS reminder on 16 Nov that there is an appt with Starhub on 17 Nov. Again another SMS reminder on 17 Nov morning. Internet and TV were CUT OFF at 8am 17 Nov. Mind you that my spouse is working from home and you disrupted Internet access! The appt suppos

Question

Tv+issue not resolve

Can someone fm yr customer care consultant pls call..apparently call was made to me within 2mins ano call but I was not able to pick it up.? they don’t bother to call you again much later .. it has always been a hazzle to call 1633!!! It’s is really sickening! jubaida

Question

VOD does not load

The VOD channels does not load. They show a loading sign, but the page remains blank throughout. Anyone know of a fix? The other channels are working fine

Question

failure to load channel 857 vvdrama vod

HI, my 857 used to work but stopped working for a few weeks. I'm subscribed to asian entertainment pass. Tried power down, remove cable, plug in cable, power up. Each with 5 mins interval, so should be enough. Any solution other than bring it down to starhub?

Question

Cancel my go select

Hi , I want to cancel my Starhub go select. I accidentally press it and would like to cancel the subscription.

Question

CH 857 drama expiry date

How to check the expiry date of each drama in CH 857 on the new Starhub Android TV box? Previously i can see under Info when using the Fibre TV box,

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More