Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
A
Feeling conned by Starhub

To Whom it concerns, I hope this forum is the right one to bring justice.   I had been looking for broadband + cable TV packages and came across starhub promotion online. Package seemed suited for me and I went to Starhub to clarify on the contents provided for the Indian+ package. After the

Discussion

Can't access local channels on Tv+

I am unable to access to local channels on TV+. Why?

Question

Vijay TV Family

I have contract with Starr hub for two years to watching English Entertainment Pass Indian Entertainment Pass I received a message from Start hub that " <Notification> StarHub: Dear customer, a gentle reminder that with effect from 31 Jan 2021, Star Vijay, StarPlus, Star Bharat and STAR Gol

Question

Starhub tv+ does not auto play next show

It stops after current show and does autoplay the next show

Question

May I know what is "Addtl Screen - Content" in my bill?

I would like to clarify on what is this on my bill? 1. What is "Addtl Screen - Content - 2 unit(s)" charged at $20.00 for?2. To cancel additional box rental, what are the procedures? Thank you.

Question

Worst customer Service

What a terrible customer service and the sales person is full of S**t. They called me and sweet talk with the stupid android set up box and the new implemented passes. They just lied and cheated they’re way into making me agree for the contract. They FAIL TO TELL ME THAT LOCAL CHANNELS CANNOT

Discussion

Terminate TV and Broadband

My current contract ends on 25 Jan 2021. When is the earliest I can terminate TV and fibre broadband services without incurring charges? How do I proceed (in light of the covid situation now)?

Question

Starhub 860 Channel Not Accessible

Hi - I have been subscribing to Starhub Channel 860 and since yesterday I am unable to view it from TV. However, I am able to watch it from IPAD or IPHONE. Been trying to call the hotline but unable to reach out to any technical assistance. Quite frustrated with the STARHUB hotline. Have restarted t

Question

StarHub Customer Service (Customer Service??)

I have recontract my line 6NOV2019. For this recontract, StarHub provided a free Harman Kardon Citation One speaker. I am experiencing technical problem with this speaker and the manufacturer requires me to send the speaker to the service center together with the proof of purchase (or receipt). As t

Question

cancel starhub service

i have spent hours on phone used messenger as starhub suggest but still can’t cancel my starhub services

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More