Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
D
Termination of Starhub TV with 2 Years free broadband package

Hi,If my Starhub TV contract ends on 24 Feb. When will be the earliest for me to go to the store to terminate the contract? My package includes 2 years of free broadband. What other equipment do I need to return other than the set-top box, charger and remote?

Question

Recontract with Indian+

As Star Vijay channel was removed from yesterday, I want to subscribe to Indian+ pack so that I can get free Hotstar. But when I tried to sign up online, it shows I cannot recontract as I'm already on a contract. So I need some assistance on this matter how to subscribe Indian+ channel pack and Hots

Question

History 2 channel 402

Bravo Starhub. You remove Discovery, replace it with useless channels like Gusto and Makeful, and now you're removing History 2 as well? I would prefer you removed Gusto and Makeful and left History 2 alone.

Question

VOD and On Demand Channels

Hi, just changed to the new TV+ box and got the Asian+ TV passes. How to do i access the VOD and on-demand channels? It used to be very easy and now i cannot find several channels such as Ruyi 852, Drama 860. Any idea how to locate them now? Also can this be made easier for older folks at home? Li

Question

StarHub Customer Service is NON Existent....

We have been trying to reach the Customer Service for days. We want to find out how can we subscribe to StarHub TV+ and Broadband. We had been put on hold EVERYTIME. And always gave up waiting. Please help.... Our parents are used to StarHub which is why we are stuck .....if not we will change to

Question

Bad Services and Customer Experience

Im a loyal Starhub customer for decades. I recently recontracted online to the latest Homehub+1G and the scheduled appointment for the troopers to come down with the new setup box and router was on 20 Jan 2021, 4-6pm. On 20 Jan morning, my existing tv and internet services were disconnected (reprofi

Question

Transferring Existing Netflix Account to Starhub

Hi, We had an existing Netflix account and recently recontracted to StarHub plan that includes a Netflix subscription. What is the process of ensuring that we don’t get charged by Netflix for monthly subscriptions since we are now under StarHub? Do we contact StarHub or Netflix? Should we ca

Question

failed to parse http response

TV+ box had the subject error last sunday. Can’t login HubId and get the error when signing in. Unable to watch channels. Customer service useless got no solution. The usual turn on and off. Sent on site technician who came Tuesday and swapped box. Same error. He said problem with account and

Question

Accepted Solution

Query about Re-Contracting and TV+ Plan

Currently we are subscribed to Starhub's Indian entertainment pass and have noticed that the Star Channels are no longer provided with effect from 31st January. 1)How much will recontracting cost when switching from the older Indian Entertainment pass to the newer Tv+ plan? 2) If I were to subscri

Question

MAY I KNOW WHY STARHUB DERPRIVE ME AND MY FAMILY OUR SUNDAY TV SHOW

HI, My Starhub TV Signal was switched to my renew service early Sunday Morning when Scheduled Delivery is supposed to be late afternoon - early evening. So WHY AM I AND MY FAMILY ARE DEPRIVED OF AN ENTIRE SUNDAY OF TV SHOW?!!!! EITHER YOU SEND ME MY DEVICES NOW OR RESTORE MY SERVICE NOW!!!!!!!!!

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More