Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
B
Feedback and complaint

I have been a loyal customer for over 20 years and recently recontracted my services to the new tv+ services where I forgo the recording service with the assurance of 24 hour playback services. However when I started utilising the new TV+ services end of December I was not able to playback anything

Question

Accident subscribe addition tv+ pass

I have recently changed to the new Starhub TV box. Under the bundle deal,  it come with one TV+ pass.  While playing with the remote,  my kid accidentally add another tv+ pass.  I have tried to unsubscribe it but not possible.   Is there a way to unsubscribe it? 

Question

No audio on apps

Just embarked on Homehub+ Monday. When I switch on to Hotstar or Youtube and play, there is no audio. When I switch off and on the setup box, there is audio. Was this QC checked?

Question

Can linksys ea8100 work with nokia becon

Please advise Can linksys ea8100 work with nokia becon? I thought can but Starhub say cannot

Question

StarHub TV+ Termination

Hi, I recently re-contracted my StarHub bundle due to the termination of Star tv channels live tv, but I’m not satisfied with the TV+ hotstar alternative, if I were to only terminate my TV+, would there be any termination fee?

Question

New Horrible Hotstar service

Since 01 February, Starhub introduced Hotstar to view some regular Indian channels but it is the worst ever we have experienced. We are extremely frustrated and we are not allowed to do early termination too even though the streaming is horrible to the maximum. Full of troubles and gets locked out..

Discussion

Preferred audio unable to change

I have the starhub box, i have pressed the audio on the remote, this toggles the audio to change from aud1 to aud2. However, the audio played is still in korean? I am looking to change the audio to mandarin.

Question

Unable to watch CNN on Starhub TV plus

I am able to watch channel 859 (https://www.starhubtvplus.com/linear-details/GLOBAL_288/favourite-channels) on Starhub TV+ using Mozilla and Chrome web browser on my desktop PC. But I am not able to watch channel 711 (https://www.starhubtvplus.com/linear-details/GLOBAL_622/favourite-channels) which

Question

TV channels

Hey! Guys, can you suggest more historical TV channels (except Discovery)? I really love to watch such TV shows, and maybe you watched about Salem (about witch trials?)I will be very glad for your recommendations)

Discussion

Cant watch Sun tv and ktv...

Hi starhub team I cant watch sun tv and Ktv channel...It prompt unable (something went wrong.. unable to load asset

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More