Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
J
Local channel

Hi, My contract for Starhub Tv has ended and it was under the old Tier package. I understand that there is a need to sign up for Starhub Broadband if i want to continue watching local channels. I only intend to sign up for the Tv passes. If i do not want to sign up for the broadband plan, may i kn

Question

Disney+ Activation I

Hi, I received a call from Starhub last week, proposing me to get this offering of free Disney+ service if I recontract. I had agreed to it but I am not sure how to activate my Disney+ account, I only remember he told me to use my registered email with Starhub as the account. So if I try to activate

Question

Disney+ Is Coming to StarHub!

We're thrilled to announce that StarHub is the Official Distributor of Disney+. Be among the first to enjoy Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and Star on Disney+ through StarHub TV+ and StarHub Mobile, Singapore's widest 5G network. Find out more starhub.com/disneyplus.

Discussion

StarHub TV+ How to change the Homepage interface

Hi there, I have recently re-contract and had no choice but to change the fibre set-up box with the TV+ box for my elderly parents in their 70s.  I would greatly appreciate more tips and help in reducing the complexity for them to navigate the channels. I have checked the online faq, but unf

Question

Disney Plus

I have just re-contracted the fibre broadband 1Gbps on 25 Jan 21. My Questions: Should I subscribe to the broadband + Disney Plus bundle promotion? Just use the mobile app to activate the Disney Plus for a 6-month with a 2-month FOC bundle

Question

Tv box+ problem

Hi, I have “MEDIA_ERROR_UNKNOWN” when ever i try to watch live tv. What do i have to do to solve?

Question

Hotstar available on starhub TVplus

Hello - I have indian plus package already. I heard hotstar will be available in starhub? How do I add on?

Question

Why can't I view Channel News Asia on my TV+

Hi, I can't seem to watch CNA on the TV+? Do I need to subscribe to an add on? Which add on is it? Is it not free since it's a local channel? Thanks, RJ

Question

Channel 525 (Netflix) Not loading

Hi, it's been random but for the past 2 days I'm experiencing a perpetual "Loading" screen for Netflix Channel 525. I have a valid subscription and it's viewable on my phone and other devices, just now working on my TV. I have power circle my tv/setup box but it isn't working.

Question

Starhub TV plus streaming box

It looks like viewing free to air channels is known problem. I am using EA 8100 connected directly via ethernet to my streaming box yet not able to watch free to air channels. Call starhub technical support and still not able to resolve. What a joke since it is a common known problem. I totally regr

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More