Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Which local agency to lodge a complain against Starhub TV+ service?

Hi All, Please advise which is the local government agency that is responsible for TV standards in Singapore? the TV+ service is horrible, and based on what I read in these forum, the issues are not new and are at least a few months old. Starhub does not seem to be interested to resolve the issues,

Question

Asian Travel Channel 833 - (Taiwan) information on Chinese Herbs

Hello I am helping my mother with the search for the information on Chinese herbs which was featured on a Taiwanese program recently. If anyone can please advise. Thanks.

Question

Starhub is pushing its Fibre TV customers to migrate to TV+?

Recently Starhub pulled a number of channels from its Fibre TV packs: 1. Cricket from Sports Pack to Hotstar 2.  Soon all Fox entertainment/movie channels will be migrated to TV+ (with effect from 8 Mar). This seems to be a not-so-subtle move by Starhub to force its customers to TV+, without

Discussion

Can't use Dual Sound on new remote

Got the new starhub remote to access Disney plus and what not. Its white and has a netflix and google (?) button. i am on channel U which is a dual sound channel and i cant change the audio because the new remote doesn't havent the button to change it. now everything's stuck in chinese audio rather

Question

Issues with retrieving local channels on Starhub TV+

Hello, Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening! I would like to report a problem about my new Starhub TV+. Amongst all the live TV channels, all the local channels (Channel 5, Suria, Channel 8, Channel News Asia etc.) were not watchable ever since I switched from Fibre TV to Starhub TV+. It would not be watc

Question

StarHub TV Plan Switch

I am keen to switch out of StarHub TV plan to whatever plan is available now - Disney+, Entertainment+, etc - but haven’t the foggiest: 1. which has the best bang for the buck? 2. what’s the difference between all the new plans? 3. how to do it? Fact is, I need to upgrade my set-top bo

Question

Unable to see local channels!

I am facing the same issues too. Only can see those subscribed channels but not local channels like channels 5, channel 8.

Question

Unable to watch local channels

I have been encountering this same issue of glitching on the screens and unable to watch local channels. This is getting really frustrating and calling 1633 is getting me nowhere. This morning the entire starhub broadband is down as well.  Something is really not right. I am reaching out via m

Question

Accepted Solution

Free-to-Air Channels

Hi there, Can't seem to get free-to-air channels on STHB TV+ box. This issue happened about a month ago and it seemed OK- however, it surfaced again today - can someone advice. Tried calling STHB service centre and they adviced to re-boot system - tried but same issue.

Question

Change of channels

I have my TV contract till 2022 - During signing agreement I have agreed and signed the agreement since the channels i like to see was there - now the reduction and giving alternate channels is like star hub is  forcing to accept the channels .  if Star hub has changes in channels the cos

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More