Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
DT
Complaint

< removed private information > A subscriber since day 1 of your operation. Fox channels are my only reason of renewing the 2 year contract last year October. To my dismay, less then 5 months into it, Fox is terminated permanently by the 8th of March 2021. I am very disappointed that be

Question

What is your Disney+ first stream show?

Mine is WandaVision! I am overwhelmed with options when I first log in! Took me quite a while to decide on my first show!

Discussion

Catch up TV for ch858 on TV+

Hi Can I check if the catch up tv function which used to be via the yellow button on the old remote no longer available on the new starhub tv+ box and remote? Thanks

Question

Free-to-air channels on Android TV

I subscribed recently to Fiber BB (Nokia Beacon) & TV+ (Android TV ). I can't view any of the free-to-air channels. It's asking me to subscribe via Value-Added Service. When I asked SH they asked me to make sure my Android ethernet cable is connected Beacon and not router. It is connected to Bea

Question

Starhub tv

Hi. I received a text message recently on new Disney+ Promo. Does that replace Fox group on Starhub TV from March. I am not keen on Disney+, can i request for News group (BBC, CNN etc) instead.  i have 3 basic groups now - Ent, Edu , Lifestyle. Any change in subscription price ? My broadband a

Question

New StarHub TV+ doesn’t work

I should have read some of the posts but they reflect the same sentiment: 1/ I used to cable up my home just for StarHub tv when they fibre. And it works. 2/ when I switched to StarHub tv+ I was assured that everything works as plug and play and even there’s no one do the installation. The &ld

Question

Disneyplus is not listed in the channel listing

Hi, I have subscribed to the Starhub-Disney+ but how to watch it from Starhub setup box? There is no channel listing for that.

Question

Local channel

Hi, My contract for Starhub Tv has ended and it was under the old Tier package. I understand that there is a need to sign up for Starhub Broadband if i want to continue watching local channels. I only intend to sign up for the Tv passes. If i do not want to sign up for the broadband plan, may i kn

Question

Disney+ Activation I

Hi, I received a call from Starhub last week, proposing me to get this offering of free Disney+ service if I recontract. I had agreed to it but I am not sure how to activate my Disney+ account, I only remember he told me to use my registered email with Starhub as the account. So if I try to activate

Question

Disney+ Is Coming to StarHub!

We're thrilled to announce that StarHub is the Official Distributor of Disney+. Be among the first to enjoy Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and Star on Disney+ through StarHub TV+ and StarHub Mobile, Singapore's widest 5G network. Find out more starhub.com/disneyplus.

Discussion

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More