Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
M
Change of channels

I have my TV contract till 2022 - During signing agreement I have agreed and signed the agreement since the channels i like to see was there - now th

Question

Automatically link Netflix after recontract to Homehub+?

am currently on homehub entertainment group plan (with already linked Netflix acct) and have just recontracted to Homehub+. Do I have to link my Netf

Question

Disney+ app not compatible with STB

The Disney + app on the STB does not work. It says there is an update. If you try to update it complains that the app is not compatible to the STB. An

Question

What happened to Channel.860 on starhub tv+

Hi, changed to starhub tv+ yesterday and noticed that channel.860 is gone. What happened?

Question

Missing channels on Starhub TV+

I just "upgraded" to Starhub TV+ yesterday, and realised that Star Chinese Entertainment Channel (Channel 822) is Fibre TV only channel and is no long

Question

Complaint

< removed private information > A subscriber since day 1 of your operation. Fox channels are my only reason of renewing the 2 year contract l

Question

What is your Disney+ first stream show?

Mine is WandaVision! I am overwhelmed with options when I first log in! Took me quite a while to decide on my first show!

Discussion

Catch up TV for ch858 on TV+

Hi Can I check if the catch up tv function which used to be via the yellow button on the old remote no longer available on the new starhub tv+ box an

Question

Free-to-air channels on Android TV

I subscribed recently to Fiber BB (Nokia Beacon) & TV+ (Android TV ). I can't view any of the free-to-air channels. It's asking me to subscribe vi

Question

Starhub tv

Hi. I received a text message recently on new Disney+ Promo. Does that replace Fox group on Starhub TV from March. I am not keen on Disney+, can i req

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More