Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
R
Disney+

Hi, just got hold of StarHub TV+ with 2 pass, on the same box and same TV, manage to have 4k and Atmos on Netflix but only HD and 5.1 on Disney+ Why is this so? Thank You.

Question

Accepted Solution

Subtitles to turn on by default

Is it possible to turn on subtitles by default? I keep have to turn on subtitles when I switch channels. Or is there an easier way to turn on subtitles, like a single click of the remote button?

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to view local channels after switching to StarHub TV+

Hi there, I had just switched to StarHub TV+ last evening and could still watch the local channels such as Channel 5 and Vasantham Central. However, this morning I was unable to access these channels. Could you please help to resolve this? My router is a Linksys EA 7500 V2. Thank you.

Question

Accepted Solution

Starhub TV+ cannot access local channel

HELP! I recently upgraded to TV+, the only complaint I got is I cant access the local channels (Channel 5). I called Starhub, followed the instructions to turn-off and reboot but nothing worked. I even gave them the screen shot of the set-up and promised that they will resolve it in 24hrs, but after

Question

You Quiz on the Block 3: BTS Special on StarHub tvN, 30 March, 10.30pm

BTS will appear on the 99th episode of tvN’s “You Quiz on the Block.” The BTS special episode will air on 30 March, 10.30pm, tvN, Ch 824. All seven members of the global idol group will be featured on the show along with the show’s hosts Yoo Jae Suk and Jo Se Ho.Fans should n

Discussion

KINGDOM: LEGENDARY WAR on StarHub tvN, 2 April, 10.30pm

Are you ready to witness the legendary performances of the hottest K-Pop groups? “KINGDOM: LEGENDARY WAR” is the male counterpart of the idol group competition show “Queendom” and is the sequel to “Road To Kingdom.”  The show is set to premiere on 2 April, e

Discussion

Cannot connect to local channels

I suddenly can’t connect to local channels on the second day after installing the starhub+ box. And yes everything is connected to linksys box as well. what should i do?

Question

Unable to view local channels on new TV Box

Hi Carla, I am unable to view local channel since this morning. The TV Box and the new Nokia has just been installed this Wed. We are able to view the local channels before. We tried the switch on and off method and it doesn't work. I see that many customers are also having this issue. What is Starh

Question

Accepted Solution

not able to view local channel

Hi. I have just changed to the new StarHub TV+ Box and not able to view local channels, but can view the subscribed ones. It is on a broadband connection with a compatible router connected via wired connection to linksys EA8100. I have also tried restart both router and tv box but issue still persi

Question

Tv programme being removed

Hi starhub Recently i contacted your hotline regarding the removal of tv programme and i cannot receive a satisfactory solution and request for a manager callback but was rejected. May i know why your end cannot do a callback?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More