Skip to main content
Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
S
Free-to-air channels on Android TV

I subscribed recently to Fiber BB (Nokia Beacon) & TV+ (Android TV ). I can't view any of the free-to-air channels. It's asking me to subscribe vi

Question

Issue with local channels on Starhub TV+

Hi, I just install my new TV+ boxes and connected them to my starhub broadband via the nokia beacon.   I have no issues access the channels fro

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

k_annamalai 

6 hours ago

Question

Catch up channels not shown after switch to Starhub TV+

After I recontract to Homehub+, my Cantonese channel 839 is not available. Tried restarting the set top box, but the catch up channels all not shown.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

kjowi 

21 hours ago

Question

Catch up TV for ch858 on TV+

Hi Can I check if the catch up tv function which used to be via the yellow button on the old remote no longer available on the new starhub tv+ box an

Question

Unable to see local channels!

I am facing the same issues too. Only can see those subscribed channels but not local channels like channels 5, channel 8.

Question

New StarHub TV+ doesn’t work

I should have read some of the posts but they reflect the same sentiment: 1/ I used to cable up my home just for StarHub tv when they fibre. And it wo

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ColinL 

2 days ago

Question

Disneyplus is not listed in the channel listing

Hi, I have subscribed to the Starhub-Disney+ but how to watch it from Starhub setup box? There is no channel listing for that.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 days ago

Question

Local channel

Hi, My contract for Starhub Tv has ended and it was under the old Tier package. I understand that there is a need to sign up for Starhub Broadband if

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ColinL 

2 days ago

Question

Disney+ Activation I

Hi, I received a call from Starhub last week, proposing me to get this offering of free Disney+ service if I recontract. I had agreed to it but I am n

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 days ago

Question

Disney+ Is Coming to StarHub!

We're thrilled to announce that StarHub is the Official Distributor of Disney+. Be among the first to enjoy Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Khai 

4 days ago

Discussion

Get Started!

Ask a question