Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Discontinuation of Fox Sports

What will happen to the live sports coverage on Fox sports such as Tennis, motor racing (F1, MotoGP) and NRL?

Question

Encountering occasional stuttering/pixelisation and picture and sound distorted when watching starhub channela

Anyone encountering occasional stuttering/pixelisation and picture and sound distorted when watching starhub channel (have switch from 102, 103, 825

Question

Occasional Stuttering on LiveTV (Starhub TV+)

Recently recontracted and moved to Starhub TV+, with the white Android TV box. Noticed that there is the occasional stuttering/pixelisation when watch

Discussion

TV+ Channels reloading itself randomly

Looks like a recent update to the tv+ app/launcher on the tv+ box is causing to do that, showing the loading icon at random. Nothing to do with the in

Discussion

Discontinuing of Fox Sports

as Fox Sports channels are discontinued from 1/Oct, May I terminate my TV sport+ pass contract?  

Question

Channel 839 - No Program Update

Is there a change to this channel 839? There’s no update of program.

Question

Poor csutomer service

Did not receive the call back on 27 Aug 2021 between 9am to 11am as agreed. I made a call to 1633 and found out that starhub called me a day earlier w

Question

How to select language in TVB Channel 838 using the TV box

There are several programmes that indicate that the programme is available in both mandrain and cantonese. However the language remains the default ca

Question

Why Mr Player is not updating anymore?

The last episode available is for Dec 2020. There is no update of new episode. Why? Will you continue to show Mr Player?

Question

TV control

My new TV channel control has no "Yellow" button. Channel 111 states that I can watch past 7 days TV shows (free) by pressing the Yellow button (ch

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More