Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
J

Accepted Solution

Discontinuing of Fox Sports

as Fox Sports channels are discontinued from 1/Oct, May I terminate my TV sport+ pass contract?  

Question

F1 broadcast

F1 broadcast was taken away on Starhub? Can we please get it back? Singtel has already managed to get it back - why cant starhub?

Question

What happened to F1 on StarHub

Like many I entered a contract with StarHub to watch F1 . With transfer to rights to Singtel we are left with nothing to watch on StarHub. What will StarHub be doing to rectify this situation?

Question

Why is a compatible router needed for the StarHub TV+ to access free-to-air channels?

As a network engineer myself, it does not make senses to me that StarHub TV+ requires a Nokia Beacon via wired or wireless connection or to Linksys EA7500 or EA8100 via a wired connection to watch free-to-air channels. In short only the routers that were manufactured for StarHub, my Asus router sho

Question

TV Guide has not been working for the past week

The starhub TV guide has not been working for the past week. What can be done?

Question

When StarHub going to broadcast F1 again ?

As Singtel already secured F1 broadcasting rights , may we know what is holding back for StarHub to telecast ? I have subscribed and reconstruct my TV just because to watch F1 races ..  I need an explanation and alternative options from StarHub

Question

Don’t miss out these latest Chinese dramas on StarHub TV+

Are you addicted to Chinese dramas? Maybe you’re running out of Chinese content to binge-watch after finishing most of your entertainment options in 2020? Or do you want to improve your command of the language? Whatever it may be, StarHub TV+ offers the latest and hottest dramas that

Article

Discontinuation of Fox Sports

What will happen to the live sports coverage on Fox sports such as Tennis, motor racing (F1, MotoGP) and NRL?

Question

Encountering occasional stuttering/pixelisation and picture and sound distorted when watching starhub channela

Anyone encountering occasional stuttering/pixelisation and picture and sound distorted when watching starhub channel (have switch from 102, 103, 825 and various channels also same) 

Question

Occasional Stuttering on LiveTV (Starhub TV+)

Recently recontracted and moved to Starhub TV+, with the white Android TV box. Noticed that there is the occasional stuttering/pixelisation when watching "LiveTV". Fortunately it is only momentary, so it's not that big a problem, but still irritating. The Android TV box reports my connection as "Goo

Discussion

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More