Skip to main content
Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
R
Disney+

Hi, just got hold of StarHub TV+ with 2 pass, on the same box and same TV, manage to have 4k and Atmos on Netflix but only HD and 5.1 on Disney+ Why

Question

Issue with local channels on Starhub TV+

Hi, I just install my new TV+ boxes and connected them to my starhub broadband via the nokia beacon.   I have no issues access the channels fro

posted 

7 m ago

• 

Last response by 

edemp 

2 d ago

Question

Catch up channels not shown after switch to Starhub TV+

After I recontract to Homehub+, my Cantonese channel 839 is not available. Tried restarting the set top box, but the catch up channels all not shown.

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

markang8 

2 d ago

Question

Why is a compatible router needed for the StarHub TV+ to access free-to-air channels?

As a network engineer myself, it does not make senses to me that StarHub TV+ requires a Nokia Beacon via wired or wireless connection or to Linksys EA

posted 

7 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

3 d ago

Question

StarHub Tv + box

Can’t watch local air free channel after change from the black StarHub tv box to StarHub TV+.

posted 

4 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Wacklai 

3 d ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Subtitles to turn on by default

Is it possible to turn on subtitles by default? I keep have to turn on subtitles when I switch channels. Or is there an easier way to turn on subtitle

posted 

5 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 d ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to view local channels after switching to StarHub TV+

Hi there, I had just switched to StarHub TV+ last evening and could still watch the local channels such as Channel 5 and Vasantham Central. However,

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

6 d ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Starhub TV+ cannot access local channel

HELP! I recently upgraded to TV+, the only complaint I got is I cant access the local channels (Channel 5). I called Starhub, followed the instruction

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

kang8yl 

12 d ago

Question

You Quiz on the Block 3: BTS Special on StarHub tvN, 30 March, 10.30pm

BTS will appear on the 99th episode of tvN’s “You Quiz on the Block.” The BTS special episode will air on 30 March, 10.30pm, tvN, Ch

posted 

13 d ago

Discussion

KINGDOM: LEGENDARY WAR on StarHub tvN, 2 April, 10.30pm

Are you ready to witness the legendary performances of the hottest K-Pop groups? “KINGDOM: LEGENDARY WAR” is the male counterpart of the

posted 

13 d ago

Discussion

Get Started!

Ask a question