Skip to main content
Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
K
Subtitles missing New TV+ box

Channel 823 is missing its Chinese subtitles, and the new TV+ box interfaces is worst than the previous setup box, info display for the current shows

Question

Subtitles to turn on by default

Is it possible to turn on subtitles by default? I keep have to turn on subtitles when I switch channels. Or is there an easier way to turn on subtitle

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

6 days ago

Question

Why Cut off my Starhub TV when I recontract and till now its off???

I did a recontract on the 12 Nov. I received SMS reminder on 16 Nov that there is an appt with Starhub on 17 Nov. Again another SMS reminder on 17 Nov

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

8 days ago

Question

Termination of Starhub TV

Can i know whats the procedure to terminate starhub tv?

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

11 days ago

Question

Encountering occasional stuttering/pixelisation and picture and sound distorted when watching starhub channela

Anyone encountering occasional stuttering/pixelisation and picture and sound distorted when watching starhub channel (have switch from 102, 103, 825

posted 

24 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

11 days ago

Question

Tv+issue not resolve

Can someone fm yr customer care consultant pls call..apparently call was made to me within 2mins ano call but I was not able to pick it up.? they don

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

12 days ago

Question

VOD does not load

The VOD channels does not load. They show a loading sign, but the page remains blank throughout. Anyone know of a fix? The other channels are working

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

12 days ago

Question

failure to load channel 857 vvdrama vod

HI, my 857 used to work but stopped working for a few weeks. I'm subscribed to asian entertainment pass. Tried power down, remove cable, plug in cable

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

nGODjy 

13 days ago

Question

starhub TV+ issues and service displeasure!!

I write with displeasure at the service provided by your customer care support and troopers. I have been a Starhub customer for so many years though

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

13 days ago

Discussion

Cancel my go select

Hi , I want to cancel my Starhub go select. I accidentally press it and would like to cancel the subscription.

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

14 days ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question