Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
D
Why is a compatible router needed for the StarHub TV+ to access free-to-air channels?

As a network engineer myself, it does not make senses to me that StarHub TV+ requires a Nokia Beacon via wired or wireless connection or to Linksys EA

Question

Channel Breakup On Starhub Plus

I am having some severe channel breakup/pixelisation on some channels, particularly the ABC. Why is this occurring? Is it a box issue? A backend issue

posted 

1 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

1 d ago

Question

What’s New on HBO?

Looking for new HBO Original series to watch? Look no more, HBO has a full slate of new series to watch out for the rest of the year. Below, we have c

posted 

1 d ago

Article

starhub TV+ issues and service displeasure!!

I write with displeasure at the service provided by your customer care support and troopers. I have been a Starhub customer for so many years though

posted 

7 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 d ago

Discussion

Disney+ Free 2 Months - Good Initiative, Horrible Execution

I got an email notification in March this year that I have successfully activated my free Disney+ subscription for 2 months, with no information on ho

posted 

5 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 d ago

Question

watching Netflix at 4K

hi, currently am on the Homehub (tv+ and 1G broadband), with netflix included as part of the promotion when i signed up for homehub. how do i know if

posted 

5 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 d ago

Question

Starhub is Un ethical

I have been a Starhub customer for over 12 years and I can not believe they are being allowed to get away with their behavior. The removed the FOX ch

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

user_874847 

6 d ago

Discussion

839 channel HD programme

Why are HD programme on 839 not able to have Chinese subtitle ??? No problem for non HD program. Same HD program when showing live on 838, there's Chi

posted 

8 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

8 d ago

Question

Do not have 857

I have just transferred from my old tv set up box to TV+. I am subscribed to Asian+. However I do not have 857. I have 3 set up box at home all 3 does

posted 

11 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

9 d ago

Question

5 Things That You Should Know Before Watching the Disney+ Series Loki on StarHub TV+

The latest Marvel series on Disney+, Loki, starring Tom Hiddleston as everyone's favorite god of mischief is now he

posted 

13 d ago

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More