Skip to main content
Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
S

Accepted Solution

IPL 2020

Will starhub telecast IPL 2020, if yes, which channel?? Thanks!

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Kul 

2 days ago

Question

Issue with local channels on Starhub TV+

Hi, I just install my new TV+ boxes and connected them to my starhub broadband via the nokia beacon.   I have no issues access the channels fro

Question

IPL2020

hi, i am currently subscribed to Indian Pass and Sports Pass then why is there a need for me to re-contract to Indian+ just to watch a sports (ipl2020

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Kul 

2 days ago

Question

Cannot Subscribe no contract Indian + package

Hi I am existing Sports pass TV subscriber with Starhub. trying to subscribe "no contract Indian + " package just for IPL 2020. I am constantly gett

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Kul 

2 days ago

Question

why can i not subscribe to IPL even when i am willing to pay for it

we are currently subscribed to all Indian channels and i am very interested in the IPL series. I am also willing to pay for the channel. However i was

Question

Channels in TV+ less?

Currently I am in the old fibre tv, and thinking of upgrading to TV+, but it seems the number of channels less than now. For example, I do not see Nat

Question

Accepted Solution

IPL 2020

I am subscribed to sports pass on starhub. Anything additional i need to subscribe, to watch IPL 2020?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

3 days ago

Question

IPL 2020

I see Dream 11 IPL 2020 shown in Channel 238 & 239.   How to Subscribe these channels ?   Thanks 

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

3 days ago

Question

come.home love lo and behold episode 1000 and 1001

This is a very nice drama and I have been a fan since episode 1. However episode 1000 and 1001 are not uploaded to channel 839 the last 2 days. Would

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

3 days ago

Question

Enquire on StarHub TV+ Box Channel

Hi StarHub, I would like to enquire how come StarHub TV+ Box does not have HUB VOD Cantonese Channel and HUB Ruyi VOD Channel? But the website did st

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 days ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question