Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Starhub hotstar

Is tere any new movies that is added to the current many many months ago ones that has been there forever. Such useless service and movies which is far worse than even Amazon Singapore selections.

Question

Ohk channel - 要是没疯的话

I have been following the k drama from episode 1 till 12. Last Friday onwards, drama suddenly switched to mono audio. It was all along in duo audio and I really enjoyed watching the drama. Please check why this has been switched to mono audio in korean language now.

Question

Channel 857

Hi, I have recently changed into the new small StarHub TV set (the tiny white box) and I noticed that channel 857 is gone. Has it been removed from the new setup box? Thanks.

Question

Why is a compatible router needed for the StarHub TV+ to access free-to-air channels?

As a network engineer myself, it does not make senses to me that StarHub TV+ requires a Nokia Beacon via wired or wireless connection or to Linksys EA7500 or EA8100 via a wired connection to watch free-to-air channels. In short only the routers that were manufactured for StarHub, my Asus router sho

Question

Starhub Account page

Hi,I have Starhub fibre and use an Apple Imac 27. When I use Safari to access the Stabhub web site it allows me to log in to the main page but when I try to access my account page it opens a blank page and contniually tries to load it by cycling the page. It works OK with Google Chrome.After some in

Question

Amazing race season 33 VOD

Hi, I’m using the TV+ with entertainment+ subscription and StarHub broadband and I can’t seem to get the Amazing Race season 33 on VOD. It’s stated that I need to subscribe to the channel which I do and StarHub go? Is this another way to alienate users away from StarHub, cos I can watch other series

Question

Channel 899 - SGX Application (Missing stocks)

Hi, I refer to channel 899 - SGX application. There are 3 missing stocks from the Mainboard. They are CapitalandInvest, JMH USD and Mapletree NAC Trust. I can't see them from the Mainboard. Something is wrong with the application. Pls rectify the problem. regards, Chee Hwa

Question

Accepted Solution

Channel 899 - SGX Application

The SGX application reflects the previous day stock prices quite often in the morning when I opened the application from channel 899 and view the stock prices. I hope StarHub can prevent this problem from occurring. Thanks.

Question

Disney Plus on Fibre TV set up box

Hi how can i set up disney plus on the fibre tv set up box? i dont have channel 524 on it

Question

TVB Anywhere+

HI I can't link starhub ID after i downlaod the TVB Anywhere+. Please advsise.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More