Skip to main content
Announcements

Announcements

Stay in the know by following this space for StarHub and GreenR announcements.

Ask a Question
  • •••
HELPPP..........I did a survey to provide experience satisfaction But the system kept sending me error messages........

Hi, What i did was completed a Customer Satisfaction Survey. Then i kept getting the error messages. It have been sending to me since 5.30pm 2 Dec 20

Question

RENEW (REcycling Nation’s Electronic Waste)

E-waste contains toxic substances and its improper disposal can lead to serious pollution and health problems. Rapid changes in technology, shorter li

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 months ago

Discussion

Refreshing content or removing channels?

Since subscribing to Starhub in May 2019, you have now removed channels such as People TV, Gusto and now Blue Ant Entertainment among a couple of othe

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

letticia7 

7 days ago

Question

Commendation and Testimonials for our Colleagues

Been to our StarHub shops recently, received a good service from our customer service rep or even our Hubtroopers?   If you've received a commen

Discussion

Buy and Sell New or Preloved Items at Affordable Prices on GreenR Community Market Place

&nb

Discussion

GreenR Community Guidelines

Welcome! At GreenR (pronounced as Greener) Community , we always believe there’s always something for everyone. Whether you’re a StarHub

Article

GreenR Community FAQ

Getting Started   Q. What is GreenR Community?  GreenR Community is a place where we talk about StarHub’s products, services and the

Question

Community upgrading maintenance 24/8 @ 9pm - 26/8 12pm

Dear Community Members We are going to put Greenr Community into maintenance mode at 9pm later in order to perform a major migration and upgrade. Yo

Discussion

About GreenR Community

GreenR (pronounced as Greener) Community is a place where we talk about StarHub’s products, services and the thing

Article

All about the Ideas Exchange - The best ideas in one place!

Welcome to Ideas Exchange! Here, the GreenR community and the StarHub team share an exclusive space to collaborate and learn. Got an idea? You've come

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question