GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSIM

I feel that eSIM will allow Starhub to get more customers especially when this is the future. 

I personally want eSIM so that I can separate my business/work and personal life all on the same device.

I will install WhatsApp for Business on the same iPhone and map it to my work/business number on the eSIM and use the regular WhatsApp for my personal line. 

I can't wait for that to happen honestly. 

So please, consider our idea!

11 Comments
Esteemed Commentator

yes it is essential for iPhone users for Dual Sim support

Esteemed Commentator

It's lame for Starhub to start considering eSim support only after 20 Like votes here. Really need 20likes?And this is late it's 2020 already.

Valued Advocate

Actually esim got good got bad. But I still think that there are more advantages over disadvantage . So 1 vote casted!

Community Relationship Manager
Status changed to: Considering

Thanks for sharing this great idea with us, @nokius. As it has garnered more than 20 votes, we have now put your idea into consideration and we'll share updates here with everyone who has voted for the idea.  

Stay tuned! 

-Jolene 

Senior Contributor

If eSIM is available (as a main mobile line, not just eSIM extension as NumberShare to smart watches)), I will migrate all my mobile lines to StarHub.

Senior Commentator

I've raised this since Apr 2019 but seems no plan until now. I hope Starhub can hear us and listen to us "Customer"

New Commentator

Starhub , please let us know something. We have requested over one year already. But until now still CONSIDERING??? We would like to know clearly. Starhub will support esim or not. If not we have to terminate our lines and change telecom carrier who support esim. Hopefully we may have good news for us.

Valued Commentator

Starhub. Pls say some thing. It has been a year since you said that Starhub is working with Apple to support eSIM? How much more time starhub need to work with Apple? And is this true? Starhub is working on this? 

Trusted Contributor

It's been almost 2 years since Apple released the first iPhone with eSim support (the iPhone XS) and in Singapore, M1 was the first operator to officially support eSim for travellers. I even see that Circles.Life is now offering eSim to their customers

There have been other applications such as Airalo that offers eSim for Singapore and gives out a StarHub eSim which is compatible with iPhones / iPads.

so why is it that StarHub has not released or announced any plans for eSim for their customers??

Community Relationship Manager

Hi all, thanks for sharing your thoughts and your interest in getting esim with StarHub. Hopefully we'll be able to shed some light on this soon. Hang in there with us. Thank you -Jolene