StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Made in Singapore: Check out these five SG50 Games available for free. Download now!

Alumni (Retired)

1. KAN-CHEONG! Kopitiam Saga by Mojocat

Download: Google Play | App Store

In this arcade style game, experience how it feels like to be a "Summon Auntie", a Kopi barista, and relive the good old days of "catching" spiders.

Now I know the right steps to make a good Teh Halia!

2. Building The Lion by Swag Soft

This game feels like a mash up of SimCity and Monopoly.  You get to be a city tycoon and build iconic buildings that are unique to Singapore.  Learn about trivia, local food and heritage while playing the mini-games inside!

3. My Singapore City by Ixora Studios

Test your memory and your finger-tapping agility in this simple but exciting game.  Unlock landmarks around Singapore, while the game takes you back to pre-colonial days, independence and modern Singapore.

4. Rickshaw Rush by Mojo Forest

8-bit game enthusiasts will enjoy playing this game!  Be a rickshaw driver and drive customers around Singapore town, and learn more about the island city's historical personalities!

5. Satay Club by Afzainizam Zahari

Download: Google Play | App Store

I was just trying out Cooking Dash 2016 (part of the Diner Dash series), and this feels similar to a restaurant management game. Set in the 1940s and on the famous satay belt on Beach road, you get to serve satay to customers from an 8-bit satay stall as the in-game character, Adi. 

Some of my posts on this community site are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

2 Comments
New Commentator
We are a Singaporean startup and made our SG50 game as well. Completely free, no ADV, no in-app purchase. Just share the fun and love during SG50!

Alumni (Retired)

@AndreaO  That's cool! I love trying out new apps.  Thanks for sharing!