StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Termination of Starhub tv

New Commentator

Termination of Starhub tv

Hello starhub. Our cable tv and tfc contract just ended and we would like to terminate it already? How to do it? We will retain our fibre wifi subscription. Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager

Re: Termination of Starhub tv

Hi Expaaaaat, please send me a private message with your name, NRIC/FIN, contact number and email address so that I can get in touch and assist you further. Thank you - Josephine

Senior Commentator

Hi,

I had already terminated my cable TV service around end of last month 2018.

The set-up box is still with me. Can i ask my wife to return the set-up box on my behalf?

What else do i need to return in beside the set-up box since i only terminated the cable TV service?

And why am i who is a member of this community, not allowed to send via private message to you regarding the same topic, yet i had to go through this hassle of additional step to reach you (Community Manager), just to let you announce "please send your details via private message" ??

Regards,

Alumni (Retired)

Hi makeMehappy

Can you provide me with your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address via Private Message and we'll keep in touch?

Senior Commentator

Hi Priya_R,

I tried to send you a private message via the "private message" on the right column in your reply box.

However, i kept receiving this error message as shown below after i tried to sent to you. Please advise how to reach you?

"One or more of these members do not have private messages enabled. Their names have been removed from the Send to list. "

Alumni (Retired)

Can you send me your details by clicking on the link- via Private Message

Senior Commentator

Hi,

Mine was the Fibre set-top box for Starhub TV service. Thus, in order to terminate this Starhub TV service, 1 needs to call in 1633 to fix an appointment for the technician to visit their home to have the set-top box removed and fibre IP TV connection terminated.

This is different from those who are still on cable set-top box for starhub TV service where you can terminate the starhub TV service and return your cable set-top box at the main shop.

The type of set-top box you had, will be reflected in your monthly bill under the starhub TV.

I hope these information are useful for those who decided to terminate this service.

Thus, i do not need your attention as i had sort out the matter with the customer service officer on 1633.  Thanks for your replies.