cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No IP address assigned

New Commentator

No IP address assigned

Hi,

please assist. I just switch to fiber TV, and I encounter this problem.

no IP address assigned. I have switched on & off but still encounter this error. 

How to solve this?

7 REPLIES 7
Administrator

Re: No IP address assigned

Hi, thank you for your patience in this period of high volumes. Are you still facing the same issue? If yes, please PM us the image of the error and your details (Registered Name, Registered Mobile Number and Hub ID/Email Address) to https://bit.ly/2S5w5qq, we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you.

Senior Commentator

Hello, I have a problem as below. These wards are on the screen, no IP address assigned. So we cannot watch TV . How should we do?
Community Manager

Hi Clareville, 

If you're still experiencing issues as of now after rebooting all your devices, please provide me with your registered name, registered mobile number, Hub ID/email address and service address (including postal code and unit numbers) by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < for me to arrange for assistance. Thank you.

- Jackson
New Commentator

I too having same problem. SinceS installing last Sunday, already got the no IP address assigned several times. All connections tight. Power and off the set top box several times before getting signal back. Even called 1633 just now - waited 18 minutes before speaking to the tech person - unplug and replug the wires. Worked for about 2 hours. Then more just died again. This chance from cable to fibre is obviously not as stable and robust. How can Starhub launch something with so many network link problems that date back more than a year. 

Community Manager

Hi Chrissyn, are you still facing issues? Do PM us with your details via https://bit.ly/2S5w5qq   

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Today I call 1663, solved the problems.
Community Manager

Good afternoon Clareville,

I am glad to hear that your matter was resolved. Smiley Happy 

Have a great weekend! 

- Jackson