My Fibre Broadband's contract is expiring this month. My mobile contract is also eligible for early recontract (with Hub Early Recontract waiver).
I am interested in the SurfHub 12 plan with 12GB data + Fibre Broadband.
May i know:
1. How will the billing be? (49.90 for Fibre + 46.66 for 12GB mobile plan)?
2. Also wondering will there be additional Hub discount (30% mobile + 5% fibre) applied to the above charges?
3. If i want to purchase a new handset, what kind of subsidy will the 12GB mobile plan have? Is the subsidy similar to the "4G 4" plan or some other plan?
The price indicated at http://bit.ly/2liBytL is the total average pricing over a 24 month period for 2 separate services – namely mobile and 1Gbps fibre broadband. It is also inclusive of free 3 months fibre broadband discount.
So for SurfHub 12, the mobile will be charged at $52.90 while broadband will be charged at $49.90.
Hub Club Discounts will apply as long as you are not enjoying Corporate Discounts and as long you have postpaid TV services active in your account as well.
You can also refer to 4G 3 handset prices when looking at handset promotions as well. They apply to SurfHub 12 plans.
- Surfhub 12 mobile price is according 4G3? How about sufthub 15?
- Homehub got better deal for mobile price?
Hi @ allan431
Please confirm which handset, model and storage size you're interested in so we can advise the current promotional price.
The HomeHub Go plans and Surf Hub 15 have the iPhone 8 Plus (256GB) at $839, allan341. If you've like to sign up, you can do so at the online store at http://bit.ly/2hoe6tQ.
Hi @ Raddy
It's best if you ask us which handset you're looking at and which plan so we can advise on the correct prices.
Surfhub12 for Samsung Note 8.
Surfhub15 for Samsung Note 8.
Any promotion if paid by OCBC credit card ?
Any voucher/promotion if jump ship from singtel ?