StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you calculate the bill for surfhub plan when the fibre/cable company is having issues?

New Commentator

How do you calculate the bill for surfhub plan when the fibre/cable company is having issues?

Hi

I recently signed up for surfhub15 and was scheduled to have fibre cable company to come to my home to fix up the network.

However, one week to my subscription, I received a call informing me about issues of the fibre company and therefore fixing of network has to be postponed for 1-2months!? Till further notice. 

My current home broadband with M1 is no longer on monthly subscription and I am therefore being charged by m1 the full price of $99 for the broadband usage.

Will starhub be bearing for the losses I am incurring right now? My surfhub fibre broadband has not been fixed up yet, I am being charged by m1 for my broadband because starhub broadband is facing issues. 

I opted for surfhub in view that it is more cost efficient. End up I am paying more than what I should. 

Please assist urgently. Please call me. I was told that I would get a phone call by your contact centre but I did not. 

Thank you 

1 REPLY 1
Grand Guru

Re: How do you calculate the bill for surfhub plan when the fibre/cable company is having issues?

Hi  @CLSH

Do write to forum staff to assist you regarding your issue.

Regarding to surfhub billing, refer to link > SurfHub Bill

Please submit and provide with the following information;

Registered subscriber name, NRIC/FIN number, Mobile number, and any other details;

PM @Jolene_L  or  Santosh Rai  to assist and look into your case on this matter

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

--------------------------------------

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.