Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starhub TV GO streaming Box.

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Re: Starhub TV GO streaming Box.

May i know why this information is needed? i just wanted to know how i can
watch ICC world cup using Starhub? thanks.
Highlighted
New Commentator

Hi Jolene,

Can starhub make the cricket world cup (full coverage) available on star cricket and starhub go for a fee? Besofre every cricket world cup there is no clarity till the last minute for this broadcast...though eventually both starhub and singtel will stream it.

Like last cricket world cup I enquired from Starhub regarding broadcast and they informed me that they will not broadcast it. When finally I signed up with Singtel, only to realise that starhub also decided to telecast it. Some upfront clarity will be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Vineet

Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Hi Kunzru

I've replied to your PM. 

- Amy
Highlighted
Kul
Senior Commentator

Hi, is there any streaming only package for cricket world? I dont want to get a 24/12 month tv contract just to watch 2 months of world cup. Moreover you removed your d'lite packs as well.

On one hand you market yourself as carrying out a war on inflexibility and then you actually take away all the flexible packs! If i only want to watch cricket, why must i purchase all other sports channels!

Highlighted
Community Manager

As shared previously, Star Cricket is available via our new StarHub Entertainment Sports Pass. You'll get to enjoy TV Go for free when you switch to our new StarHub Entertainment passes and will be able to watch Cricket World Cup on StarHub Go.

For no-contract Sports Pass, the monthly subscription is $49.90. StarHub Fibre Broadband is required to subscribe to the Entertainment Passes. If not, simply add $15/month for a Fibre Link Access. Installation fee of $53.50 is applicable to no contract Entertainment Pass sign up. 

Details can be found here >> https://www.starhub.com/personal/forms/entertainment/entertainment-passes-with-shorter-contract.html