cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registering devices on Starhub Go app

Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Registering devices on Starhub Go app

Hi all, I'm new to this community and the StarHub Go app. 

I downloaded the StarHub Go app and subscribed to Go Select but am unable to watch any of the programmes as they still show the "Rent" button.  I searched online at the Starhub site, community and FAQs but haven't found any instructions to register my devices.

I am already signed in on the app on my tablet but when I go to my account on my laptop browser and view the "My Devices" page, I don't see any devices listed there.  The transactions in both my app and online account show that the transaction is already purchased.

One other thing, I called the helpline 6820 1633 but as I'm only a StarHub Go user and not a StarHub subscriber, there is no way for me to speak to anyone as they require a StarHub number. Any ideas on how I can actually reach a person on the phone to assist?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Re: Registering devices on Starhub Go app

Hi @jakestargo, please try to uninstall and reinstall the app to check if the issue persists?

~ Carla
Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Dear Carlra

I've have already uninstalled and reinstalled the app a few times but the devices don't seem to be registered.

If it doesn't work, is there anything else you can recommend?

Thanks

Jake

Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Dear Carla

I just uninstalled and installed again but I still can't watch anything, they still how the rent instead of watch button.

Highlighted

In this case, please reach out to our Customer Care Support team on Facebook or Twitter for further technical assistance. 

~ Carla
Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Thanks Carla, I've never used FB for this and will give it a try. Thanks

Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

I have contact StarHub at FB Messenger and after a day, they are still asking me for my info and haven't been of any help. Anyone have any other StarHub support contacts I can reach out to? Thanks

Highlighted
Community Relationship Manager

@jakestargo Hi there! You mentioned that you reinstalled the app. Were you able to log back in with the Hub iD that you've created on StarHub Go? 

Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Yes, I reiinstalled teh app and logged back in with my Hub iD. Still doesn’t work — all shows still show “Rent” instead of “Watch”. None of my devices are listed in the “My Devices” screen when I sign in to www.starhubgo.com.
Highlighted
Community Relationship Manager

@jakestargo Thanks for the confirmation. Looks like we will need to find out what's happening backend. Could you drop me a private message with your Hub iD? I'll investigate and get back to you.

Thank you -Jolene