GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Much to Cheer About at 50plus EXPO 2015 (15-17 May)

Highlighted
Community Caregiver

It is a rare golden occasion when the figure 50 takes on a special meaning for 50plus EXPO 2015, saluting both the nation’s milestone 50th birthday and those who have lived through its age or more.

Seniors will be taking part in an SG 50 cheer at the official launch of the three-day event, 15-17 May, as well as at different time slots led by local celebrities. Dressed in national colours and armed with red clappers, the seniors make for a lively rendition of the nation’s 50th anniversary celebrations. Join them to create a feisty and resounding cheer.

For more details, visit 50plus EXPO 2015’s Programme and and Singapore Cheer webpages:

http://www.50plussingapore.com/programme.html

http://www.50plussingapore.com/singapore-cheer.html

Visit BW Generation's booth, D21, for Free Samples of eldercare products

PioneerGenXChat aka Caregiver Friend
Everyone's Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Respected Advocate

Re: Much to Cheer About at 50plus EXPO 2015 (15-17 May)

@PioneerGenXChat Do you like the cheer?  Where can we do the cheer together? 

Community Caregiver

@Vesta I like cheering. Was a cheerleader in school (long long time ago). I think they chose me cos of my size -I formed the bottom of the pyramid well. Kidding. I really like cheering. I think it gets the mood up.

Here are the times and dates that you can do the cheers with local celebrities at the stage area of 50plus Expo 2015, Suntec Singapore level 4, Halls 404-406

Date and Time
Koh Chieng Mun 15 May 2015, 3:00pm
Chen Shucheng 16 May 2015, 4:30pm
Mark Lee and Suhaimi Yusof 17 May 2015, 3:00pm

Respected Advocate

Cool! Smiley Wink 

Alumni (Retired)

Love the video! You guys are adorable! Smiley Tongue

Some of my posts on this community site are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Community Caregiver

Thanks @NickF! The enthusiasm is contagious isn't it? I personally applaud our pioneer generation as we celebrate SG50. It's a good year. Cheers!