StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

will not load

New Commentator

will not load

With the lagging and loading problems, I've decided to off and on the switch for my tv + cable tv box to reboot it. However, it's stuck at the 'loading... Please wait' screen for about 12 hours (and counting).

Kindly do advice on what to do as it's impossible for it to load. I've tried to off and on again but to no avail.

11 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: will not load

Hi @ cableandfibre

Are you subscribed to Fibre TV? Please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, contact number and email via Private Message and I'll be in touch.

- Amy
Grand Guru

Hi,

Do power off the Cable Set Top box and ensure all the connection are tightly secured.

If there is a splitter do remove it to ensure it is not due to splitter problem.

Then power on the cable set top box.

If it is still not working properly, do bring to selected Starhub shops for 1 to 1 replacement, as free.

> Starhub Shops Location  - Please refer to bold statement on Exchange of faulty Set Top Box.

I am not starhub staff.

New Commentator

Nowadays I am regularly writing on GarageBand, it has inspired me to download the application on my phone.garageband download for pc is a commendable application that provides you touch instruments and an endless list of recorded tunes. I have never enjoyed playing music, but on GarageBand, it’s magic. I don't need to learn special techniques to create a tune on the app, it just happens to be the best musical application till date.

New Commentator

If you want to download or want to watch movies for free then you can use playbox hd app on you android apps it will help you to download as well as you can stream them for free.

New Commentator

I think you should really check my website Garageband for windows. Ohh!! Wait you have already checked it 1000 times. Kuch aur bacha hai to vo bhi copy karle!

Alumni (Retired)

Hi walterwhite8976, how can I help you?

Valued Commentator

Facetime For PC is an Excellent program for Apple Users for video calling, while there are programs which could be either purchased or are all available at no cost.

New Commentator

Multi-touch gestures let to Play piano, guitar, drums and organ where you can capture, play or edit third-party instrument Applications into GarageBand. GarageBand for Windows makes your music move everywhere, and now you're able to utilize GarageBand to get Laptop/PC. 

Senior Commentator

Thank you for sharing this very nice post awesome keep sharing.
itube apk download