Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hubstation nomore?

Highlighted
f1
Esteemed Commentator

hubstation nomore?

hi want to know if no more 1-1 xchange for hubstation? i really like like functions of the box... any chance its available at any of starhub shops? cause mine has signal lost issue most likely bcos of box

i c the site now only has  ip tv box and interactive hd box ... how abt hubstation hd? that available?

i wanna a box that can pause/rewind live tv..

if i get the interactive hd with harddisk attached, i can pause/rewind live tv, its not stated in site??

tks

3 REPLIES 3
Grand Guru

Re: hubstation nomore?

For recording features, it depend on the Set-top box models.

Older HubStation HD Set-top box come with Harddisk. (I am using this model).

The newer Set-top box are Samsung Set-top box, without harddisk, include other models

You need to get your own harddisk (only selected harddisk model)

The 1 to 1 exchange should be still available.

Pls contact the branch that you intend to go, if there are (model) Set-top box available.

Check on this link for the Cable Set-top box;

http://www.starhub.com/about-us/legal-notices-and-terms/terms-and-conditions/consumer/set-top-box-re...

The one you check is the IPTV which required fibre connection with Fibre Broadband.

This is simply your choice.

Unless if they are change, i would not know.

Pls confirm with the staff.

Grand Guru

Respected Contributor

Hi f1,

For the HD interactive box (I personally tested on Samsung HDi only).

It is possible to rewind / pause the "live" linear channel if you have an external HD and also subscribed to the Smart TV function at $4.28 (after GST) monthly.

The functions are very much similar to those of a Hubstation.

Do take note that the external HD that you need to get is stated in the link here:

http://www.starhub.com/personal/tv/set-top-boxes/storage-devices.html

which is the Western Digital - My Passport AV (320GB), My Passport Ultra (500GB or 1TB).

- Cheers and all the best! (:

*Note: My posts are not in anyway directly related to StarHub, but rather as an individual's opinion.*