cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change of set-top box

SOLVED
New Commentator

change of set-top box

I would like to change my hubstation set top box to the hubstation HD. What do I need to do and what are the charges?
Everyone's Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Re: change of set-top box

Hi Farith

For swapping of set-top boxes, you will need to bring your NRIC, existing set-top box (Hubstation), remote control, smart card, RCA cable and power cable down to our Customer Service Centres. Kindly be advised that the new monthly rental fee of $14.98 (w/GST) for the Hubstation HD will be applicable upon swapping.

9 REPLIES
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Hi Farith

For swapping of set-top boxes, you will need to bring your NRIC, existing set-top box (Hubstation), remote control, smart card, RCA cable and power cable down to our Customer Service Centres. Kindly be advised that the new monthly rental fee of $14.98 (w/GST) for the Hubstation HD will be applicable upon swapping.

Esteemed Commentator

May I know where is the customer services center ? Ute link is broken.
Customer Service

Hi Jyiyng,

Link has been updated to http://www.starhub.com/personal/support/locate-us.html

Cheers!
Valued Commentator

Your www.starhub.com/cnw is NOT working! I've key in at least 3 times and everytime it says there's something wrong with my submission and all the things I filled are lost. Can u tell me how I can get an appt date to change my setup box? This is ridiculous.
New Commentator

yes i too cant arrange a time online... keeps saying theres an error...  best you fix it starhub.  very annoying.

New Commentator

I am having the same reply saying there is an error in my request for an appointment on line after trying so many times!!! Then spends hours on the phone trying to talk to somebody without success. Please tell what to do.
New Commentator

Customer Service,
Why you all are not responding to the query that the website link www.starhub.com/cnw is not working at all for so many dayd and can we take the box down to the starhub service center to swap it out since we can't get an appointment at all there? Not the type of customer service I am expecting from Starhub at all on this. Disappointed
Guan Liang
New Commentator

Hi, Wht is RCA cable? 

New Commentator

Can I check that if my old type set-up box always having issue, is that possible to swtich to the new digital set-up box? is that any cost incured?