GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starhub TV no signal since 28th Sep 2013 00:45hrs

Honored Contributor

Starhub TV no signal since 28th Sep 2013 00:45hrs

Starhub TV no signal since 28th Sep 2013 00:45hrs! What happened? Normal TV also not working!

11 REPLIES 11
New Commentator

Re: Starhub TV no signal since 28th Sep 2013 00:45hrs

You have the same problem too? I live in the north and realised I have the same issue.
Administrator

Hi all,

As of 1am, we are aware that our cable TV service is temporarily unavailable for some customers. We are investigating this and will update you on the situation as soon as we can. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

We will provide updates as they come in.

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

Administrator

Hi everyone

We would like to update that as of 2am, we have restored most cable TV channels for affected customers. The temporary disruption was caused by a power supply issue at one of our network operation locations. Thank you for your patience."

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

Honored Commentator

Hi Howard,

Sengkang area still no signal.

Can help to check with your tech guys?
Administrator

Hi Elim,

Which service are you using? TV or Cable Broadband?
What's the error?
Thanks

Honored Commentator

Hi Howard,

TV is fine now. Rest of my services are fine I guess.
Administrator

Ok thanks for the update, Elim!

We'll be monitoring closely.

Administrator

Hi all

As of 2am, most of our cable TV channels were restored. The remaining few cable TV channels took a longer while to be restored due to power supply issue at one of our network operation locations. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused

Valued Commentator

Re: Starhub TV no signal since 28th Sep 2013 00:45hrs - PROBLEM SOLVED.

Problem solved - signal has been restored.