GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starhub IPTV Set-Top Box not Responsive.

Respected Contributor

Starhub IPTV Set-Top Box not Responsive.

Hi, I have 2 sets of the new Samsung STB GX-SH435EH set-top box and both are very slow responding to the remote command recently. It will take up to 10 sec to respond and the screen will either go black or the channel info will go blank at times.

Please help as it has been really a pain after switching to this new set-top boxes. Thanks. 

6 REPLIES 6
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Starhub IPTV Set-Top Box not Responsive.

Hi AntzN, may I know if powering off and on the main power to your TV and set top box to refresh the signal makes a difference? If not, please PM me the subscriber's name, NRIC/FIN, mobile and email address for further assistance. Thank you. 

New Commentator

Hi,

Intoo faced similar issue. I wish I could return and get my old set top box.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi neitham, may I know if powering off and on the main power to your TV and Set-Top Box to refresh the signal makes a difference? If not, please PM me the subscriber's name, NRIC/FIN, mobile and email address for further assistance. Thank you

Senior Commentator

Hi, I'm facing the same issue also. Not responsive at all. Pressing the menu take 10 seconds. Press channel also lagging

Respected Contributor

I have given up trying to solve the problem. Confirm moving my paid tv and broadband to Singtel next year.

Administrator

Hi Antzn, 

If you have tried rebooting your ONT and set top box and it doesn't help solve the issue, kindly provide us with your registered name, service address or number and Hub ID / email address for verification by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so that I can assist you.