cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal Unavailable for my second Set-Top box

Honored Commentator

Signal Unavailable for my second Set-Top box

Hi,

I experienced this Signal Unavailable error for the following channels #101, 102, 401-403, 407, 416, 505, 514-516, 708, 812, 817 and 833 on my second Set-Top box. The error message reads "Signal Unavailable - please check that your set-top box is properly connected to the cable point. If the problem persist, please power off and on the set top box from the main power supply."

I have checked the connection and attempted to off and on the Set-Top box several times but to no avail. The rest of the channels are okay, except for channel #427, which is distorted.

My main Set-Top box has no issue though.

Please advise on what can be done. Thanks.

Regards,

Kian Wee

3 REPLIES
Administrator

Re: Signal Unavailable for my second Set-Top box

Hi Skw09, kindly PM us the affected set-top box serial number that is found behind/underneath of set-top box and your details (Registered Name, Registered Mobile Number and Hub ID/Email Address) >> HERE << to assist you further, thank you.

Honored Commentator

It is a cable issue. I changed the HDMI cable and use a video (red, white & yellow) cable instead and the issue was resolved.

Just curious to understand why the HDMI cable will cause the Signal Unavailable error?

Community Manager

Hi skw09, we've PM you.