Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top box can't power on

Esteemed Commentator

Set top box can't power on

10 REPLIES 10
Esteemed Commentator

Re: Set top box can't power on

If I replace the box at the shop, do I need to provide proof of identity? As I am not the subscriber...
Community Manager

Hi Cbelwong, able to let us know if you are facing any issues with your set top box ? Thank you - Jeremy 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Esteemed Commentator

Cant power on.
Community Manager

If the subscriber is using cable TV services, they'll need to provide you with a signed and dated Letter of Authorisation (LOA) and their NRIC to swap their set top box at our stores.

Separately, if they're subscribed to Fibre TV services, they'll need to contact us directly with their registered name, service number and Hub ID / email address for verification by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < for us to make the arrangements.

- Amy
Esteemed Commentator

Can I exchange the faulty set top box at Nex?
Community Manager

As shared, this depends on whether the subscriber is under Cable or Fibre TV services.

If you're not sure, please provide us with their registered name, service number and Hub ID / email address for verification by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < for us to check.

- Amy
Esteemed Commentator

Cable TV service.
Community Manager

Please provide us with your registered name, mobile number, hub ID/email address to provide further assistance via https://bit.ly/2S5w5qq   

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Esteemed Commentator

I just need to know if exchange service available at Nex.

Tks.