Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received Faulty Set-top Box and got no help from customer service

EL1
Esteemed Commentator

Received Faulty Set-top Box and got no help from customer service

Hi Jason, 

I posted on the forum a few days ago regarding the problem on receiving a damaged set top box. 

The problem continues to persists with the technical dept saying there will be charges and the other dept saying there will not be. This is truly frustrating and we would like this matter resolved. Paying for the damages for which we have not created is unreasonable and unfair to us, especially since we received it damaged. 

If this persists and the technician continues to force for damage payment, we would like to report that technician to the management.

The technicians are making it seem like we have damaged the set top box and are trying to shirk responsibility due to their previous experiences with other customers. 

I hope you will be able to either provide me with an email which i can report the technician to or solve the matter asap because the matter has been dragging for too long. 

Best Regards

3 REPLIES 3
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Received Faulty Set-top Box and got no help from customer service

Hi EL1

I see you've already sent us a PM on this. Rest assured we've alerted the team and they'll be in touch. 

- Amy
EL1
Esteemed Commentator

Hi Amy,

Would it be possible to get the relevant team's manager to contact us because the people who have been contacting us have been of no help and been repeating same thing over and over again as if it was scripted. 

This is a really really frustrating incident and we are sick of this back and forth communication with no resolution. 

Regards,

EL1

Community Manager

Hi EL1, we understand that an appointment has been scheduled this coming Saturday, 30 Mar 2019. Rest assure, our technical helpdesk team will follow up with you accordingly till the matter has been resolved. - Simon