GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal found error code:2003

New Commentator

Technician just came to chg cable to fibre for my set up box. The one at living room was working fine, the one at master bed room was also working fine. However after technician left, error msg pops up. The converter suppose to show 3 lights but now the centre light is missing pls help.

New splitter change but error msg still there.

17 REPLIES 17
fni
Senior Commentator

Re: No signal found error code:2003

we had exactly the same problem.  Error code popped up after we switched the setup box on and a "firmware upgrade" started.  Afterwards the machine rebooted and couldn't work anymore (code 2003).  The technician came to replace 2 setup boxes, and after he left the same problem happened again.  So in total we had 4 boxes "dead" and are now still waiting for another technician to come.

I was told they've never seen code 2003.  Did you experience the same firmware update issue?

Community Manager

Hi gng2_ng2, I understand that you’re currently
experiencing issue with error code 2003 and would advise that you
power off/on the ONT and router from the main power point. 

If you continue to experience difficulties, please call our 24 hour technical helpdesk at 1633 when you’re at home to facilitate troubleshooting on the technical issue.

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Been experiencing network problem such as no IP address since the switch from cable to fiber. And now error code 2003. I get the usual standard reply and follow up. Net Trust Link who did the cabling isn't following up on this case. StarHub seems to have washed their hands off this. We paid for subscription and we got this lousy connection. I had written to different platforms to ask for their help. Not much is done... StarHub's ability to resolve issues should improve. No point asking for feedback and rating when you cannot resolve issues.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi Whats_up

As this requires us to refer to your account details, we are unable to assist you here on StarHub Community. Please direct your query over to Facebook messenger (http://m.me/starhub) or Twitter Direct Message (https://twitter.com/StarHubCares) so that we can log a case for you and respond to you there. Thank you!

- Amy
Valued Commentator

Thanks Amy. A technician from Net Trust Link dropped by to assist me. So far the network is up. Hope it stays that way.

Community Manager

Thank you for the update. Do let us know if you require further assistance. 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Senior Commentator

Had the same issue for 3 weeks now. Each call met with Starhub standard reply that the case had been referred to technical/network team but upon question there are no outstanding job pending for follow up. also check with net link trust and they confirm via email that they have not received any trouble ticket requests from RSP (starhub). 

please share the truth about error 2003 and don’t cover up. those switching to starhub fibre beware. the only content you’ll get would be error code 2003 on your screen after 1 day of normal channels viewing. once you accepts the update - enjoy watching error 2003 if you do not have other alternative like singtel fibre or apple tv or netflix. think starhub fibre box solution has really become obsolete & with dinosaurs problem! most interesting content by starhub yet : genres - crime frustration, scam, hopeless product & services (Removed as it contains account details)

New Commentator

Dear All, I have just become a StarHub fibre tv customer w.e.f 1 July 2019 and has been experiencing the intermittent error  code 2003 recently and seemed to be getting worse. Need help too. Have written in to feedback via email. Sometime while watching halfway, the conten just got hanged

Community Manager

Hi shiraiyuki, kindly note as we have stopped processing account related queries on StarHub Community, please direct your query over to Facebook messenger  (http://m.me/starhub) or Twitter Direct Message (https://twitter.com/StarHubCares) for assistance. Thank you!

- Julaina