GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No IP address assigned

Senior Commentator

No IP address assigned

On Thursday 9 May 2019, your starhub guys came to install starhub fibre tv. However, there was an error no "No IP address assigned".

On Friday 10 May 2019, another starhub guy came to try to rectify the problem. However he could not solve the problem and told us to wait for Starhub call.

We do not have access to Starhub TV ever since Thursday and switching to your fibre tv. 

I have already restarted the Set-Top Box 10 minutes after I switch on the Optical Network Terminal (ONT). 

We tried calling the hotline but nobody is helping us.

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Re: No IP address assigned

We have replied you via PM. Thank you 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Senior Commentator

how long do u need? we do not have access to tv since THURSDAY and today is SUNDAY

Valued Commentator

I have the same problem. StarHub Technicians came thrice but can’t solve the problem. They keep blaming the internal wiring of the data points. When I got a third party contractor to check, connections were all fine. Finally, I connected the set-top box directly to the D-link IP switch and VOILA!!!! IP address issue was no more.
However, the data cable is laying all over the living room.
I suspect that the data points next to the open net is faulty. Out of 6 points, only one point (D4) carries a signal.
Community Manager

Hi Patient2825, do PM us with your account details, we'll check on this, https://bit.ly/2S5w5qq  

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is