cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No IP Address Found

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

No IP Address Found

I have changed my setup box since 3-Jul and till now, I am still seeing the error message on the TV screen that no IP address assigned. I was initially told to wait for 24hrs before the service will be activated. But eventually it did not happened. I called in 2 times and I was told to wait as there was no provisioning done to my connection. I requested for a call back to explain on the root cause and the delay. And as you guessed it right, it did not happen until now. The agents told me that they have put in the case, escalated and marked as urgent. Till date, nothing have been done. So it really makes me wonder what is the escalation path like in Starhub.

It have been a nightmare journey started back in Jun to make the appointments to change the setup box. I wonder why should I change the setup box when it caused so much pain and I don't get to enjoy the change.

4 REPLIES 4
Senior Commentator

Re: No IP Address Found

No one from Starhub called me since the message was left with the team. Till date, still nothing on my TV. I need to call in to check on the latest status update. 2 weeks and escalated cases.. still pending to be resolved. Makes me wonder why I should still be with Starhub

Community Manager

Hi easter, thanks for contacting us. As this requires us to refer to your account details, we are unable to assist you here on StarHub Community. Please direct your query over to Facebook messenger  (http://m.me/starhub) or Twitter Direct Message (https://twitter.com/StarHubCares) so that we can log a case for you and respond to you there. Thank you!

Senior Commentator

This was already done previously. However, I wanted for so long to get a reply and the standard answer was, will check and get back. So whats the point of me leaving my contact again?

Community Manager

We're unable to further assist you via Community, pertaining to your account-related query. Please direct your query over to Facebook messenger or Twitter Direct Message so that we can log a case for you and arrange for assistance from our technical team. Alternatively, to reach our technical helpdesk, please call 1633. Thank you.