StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image quality lacking compared to cable

Honored Contributor

Re: Image quality lacking compared to cable

And to add to anyone following this thread, I will post follow ups on how this is handled. 

Trusted Commentator

Just an update. I sent in the form for technical assistance as suggested by the moderator. The technician came and I suggested to change the new settop box to the older version. There was an improvement in the resolution after the change. The only setback is the startup is slower in the old settop box. 

Community Manager

Hi, please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number >> HERE << we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Honored Contributor

And my update. Asked me to send a PM. I sent a detailed PM and... nothing so far. 

Trusted Commentator

I dont need anymore assistance unless your new settop can provide better resolution. Otherwise I am content with old settop box.

Trusted Commentator

@Jere_Lim wrote:

Hi, please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number >> HERE << we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you.

I dont need anymore assistance unless your new settop can provide better resolution. Otherwise I am content with old settop box.

Community Manager

Sorry for the delay, Buzzed. Let us send another email to our channel partner for updates. -

Community Manager

Hi apyrock, we would appreciate if you could provide us with your details over >> HERE << we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Honored Contributor

@Apyock Hi can I know what is the TV size you use with the STB?

Trusted Commentator

@jasonxzx wrote:

@Apyock Hi can I know what is the TV size you use with the STB?

I am using a 55 inch and 46 inch tv sets.