GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't control the volume of my TV from my Hubstation remote control. Do I need to change the box?

SOLVED
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't control the volume of my TV from my Hubstation remote control. Do I need to change the box?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Trusted Commentator
Solution

Re: I can't control the volume of my TV from my Hubstation remote control. Do I need to change the b

If you meant unable to control hubstation volume from hubstation remote
check the av out (red/white/yellow) behind your hubstation,
If is connected to vcr out instead of tv out then the audio control are disable to prevent recordings audio mishap. Smiley Happy

If you meant unable to control TV volume from hubstation universal remote.
maybe the universal remote doesnt support your tv model.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Hub Master

Re: I can't control the volume of my TV from my Hubstation remote control. Do I need to change the b

Try and off the Hubstation from the power socket switch for 10 seconds and turn it on again.
If it does not work from the remote control, try if you are able to toggle the volume manually from the Hubstation by pressing on either the left or right arrow (up and down arrows are to change channels).
If able to get volume from there, try and change batteries for your remote control.
If your remote control has the buttons "TV, DVD and Starhub logo", ensure that the Starhub logo button is pressed and try again.

Hope it helps.

Smiley Happy ## Love does not die because of distance. It dies because of doubt. ## Smiley Happy
Any views expressed here are explicitly to the best of my knowledge and sometimes in my personal opinion and not necessarily in the views by Starhub.
Trusted Commentator
Solution

If you meant unable to control hubstation volume from hubstation remote
check the av out (red/white/yellow) behind your hubstation,
If is connected to vcr out instead of tv out then the audio control are disable to prevent recordings audio mishap. Smiley Happy

If you meant unable to control TV volume from hubstation universal remote.
maybe the universal remote doesnt support your tv model.

View solution in original post