GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hubstation miss recording of programme

Valued Commentator

Hubstation miss recording of programme

My Hubstation have been missing a lot schedule recording of TV programme including HD channels & free to air channel.  It Is not recording as it is suppose to do.

4 REPLIES 4
Hub Master

Re: Hubstation miss recording of programme

You might want to try and power off your Hubstation totally from the power source for about 5 to 10 seconds.
Try and record a random show and see if it works after that.
Smiley Happy ## Love does not die because of distance. It dies because of doubt. ## Smiley Happy
Any views expressed here are explicitly to the best of my knowledge and sometimes in my personal opinion and not necessarily in the views by Starhub.
Valued Commentator

Already tried power off & on. Checked the hubstation set firmware are the latest. The HDD have more than enough space to record. Even it is able to record on scheduled now, after a few days or sometimes even weeks later, it just did not perform any schedule recording at all, be it a series recording, by Show or by Time. I also ensure no one touches the Hubstation before it kick in to do the schedule recording. And all these does not help either.

Hub Master

Could be the Hubstation that is giving you problems already.
It would be good to do a power off / on once in a while just to get a new signal coming through.
Smiley Happy ## Love does not die because of distance. It dies because of doubt. ## Smiley Happy
Any views expressed here are explicitly to the best of my knowledge and sometimes in my personal opinion and not necessarily in the views by Starhub.
Nax
Honored Contributor

same here... I have a Hubstation HD which fail to record shows if you use title recording... requested for change of hubstation HD, still have same problem...

Already give up on the stupid equipment...

Now I am using a walkaround which I feel it's stupid... try to record using time schedule... so far never fail but when you go to playlist, it doesn't show the title of the show...