GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub station has No Network Connection

New Commentator

Hub station has No Network Connection

My Hubstation has this persistent problem of not able to connect to a network.  After switching on the power switch, the first button on the hubstation blinked for at least half and hour and sometimes even longer period.  During this time, I am not able to watch Catch up TV or get connected to the internet. I usually will power it off then power on again several times.  I had my hubstation changed a couple of weeks ago but the problem is still occurring.  Can starhub look into the problem?  It may be due to some external cables.

Thanks, 

1 REPLY 1
Administrator

Re: Hub station has No Network Connection

Hi Winston,

If you did not move your HubStation to another cable point or another location, then it sounds like a signal issue
If you have checked and tightened all cable connections and do not have a PLC (Powerline converter) device that provide home networking through your electrical power sockets, please provide us your details at the following page for us to help you :
http://bit.ly/StarHubCares

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy