cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HORRENDOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT

Highlighted
Valued Commentator

HORRENDOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT

I am a STARHUB subscriber since 2011. I only have been a Starhub subcriber for the internet and mobile services. I do not use any other Starhub services except for the internet and mobile services. However, in November 2017, I am suddenly charged SGD300 for a set top box which was supposedly "received" in 2014!!!

1. I am not a STARHUB TV subcriber and never was and never will. Why am i charged for the set top box? I only have Starhub modem and router because as mentioned I only use Starhub Mobile and Internet services.

2. If this incident with the set top bo happened in 2014, why was this not highlighted when i renewed my mobile and internet services in 2016? Why am i suddenly charged in November 2017??

3. If i have the set top box, I will gladly return. It has no value to me especially since I do not use the TV services! BUT i did not even receive it in 2014! again, why was this not highlighted earlier or when i renewed my starhub contract in 2016??

4. Your customer service agent, CAESER HO from the billing department is perhaps the worst agent you have in your roster. He is utterly rude and unwelcoming. He sounds like a Starhub defence lawyer who only wants to put the blame on the customer and insist that only he is right and the customer is wrong. He does not want to assist in anything. he took 2 months to get back to me and it is still unresolved till today. 

It is such a disgrace that this has happened. I have been a customer since 2011 and this incident and your customer service officer, Caesar HO, have left me a negative impression of Starhub. 

1 REPLY
Administrator

Re: HORRENDOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT

So sorry to hear about this incident. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address? Let me sort this out for you.