Did you mean: 

HD TV box keep restarting and having error

Valued Commentator

HD TV box keep restarting and having error

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Re: HD TV box keep restarting and having error

Havent type finish and it is being sent...
Will continue the question here..
These 2 days my HD setup box keep restarting by itself, and after it reset it will show black screen with the words check signal or something but i nv touch the box or cable at all! Whats the problem now when i on it cant even watch tv..
Alumni (Retired)

Hi AndyTang

Are you still experiencing the issue after a reboot of your set top box (and ONT, if using Fibre TV) to refresh your connection? Please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, contact number and email via Private Message and I'll arrange for follow up.

- Amy
New Commentator

I am having same problem too
Alumni (Retired)

Hi cheekimonkei

If you're still experiencing this issue today even after rebooting your set top box (and ONT, if Fibre TV), please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, contact number and email via Private Message and I'll arrange for follow up.

- Amy
New Commentator

Hi,

My setup box keeps hanging too. I have to keep restarting it. Happens almost everyday that I gave up watching Starhub tv and stick to my Netflix.  Please help. Have been like that for 5 months since setting up in June 2018. 

Thx,

Jeff 

Administrator

Hi Jefferytjw, are you still facing the same issue? If yes, please PM us an image of the error and your details (Registered Name, Registered Mobile Number and Hub
ID/Email Address) to https://bit.ly/2S5w5qq for us to assist you further. Thank you.