GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorite button on remote does not work after firmware update (Samsung GX-SH530CF)

Customer Service

Re: Favorite button on remote does not work after firmware update (Samsung GX-SH530CF)

Hey there sk88,

We're really sorry if this hasn't been rectified in a timely manner. Know that it's never our intention to make things difficult for you. Fret not, we'll have your feedback highlighted to our relevant team who's handling your concern. Many thanks for your understanding.

-- Aries

Honored Commentator

Re: Favorite button on remote does not work after firmware update (Samsung GX-SH530CF)

It has been highlighted 1.5 years ago. Can you just get an answer or a resolution instead of highlight?

Customer Service

We understand your frustration and we are sorry that we have not met your service expectations. Rest assured that the relevant team is looking into this. -Pat

Honored Contributor

I just check with them over FB messager, what is the update. Guess what, they ask me to provide registered subscriber's name/hp/etc.....

ask to provide name but don't provide any solutions....

Starhub big company........ one issue last for more than a year not solved.......

Customer Service

Thank you for contacting us. As this requires us to refer to your account details, please direct your query over to Facebook messenger (http://m.me/starhub) or Twitter Direct Message (https://twitter.com/StarHubCares) so that we can log a case for you and respond to you there.

-Carly

Honored Contributor

the previous staff get me name say will respond from there but never
Honored Contributor

the previous previous staff get me name say will respond from there but never
Honored Contributor

the previous previous previous staff get me name say will respond from there but never
Community Manager

We will check on this and get back to you. Thank you

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!