GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorite button on remote does not work after firmware update (Samsung GX-SH530CF)

Alumni (Retired)

Re: Favorite button on remote does not work after firmware update (Samsung GX-SH530CF)

Thank you. I've submitted a request to check on this and will update you when I have more details.

- Amy
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Favorite button on remote does not work after firmware update (Samsung GX-SH530CF)

Hahaha what a joke
New Commentator

Hi all,

I am facing the same issue with the GX-SH435EH too. Seems like no one from starhub is actively following up with this, or have problem understanding it despite everyone here already described until it is crystal clear. And for almost a year, there is still no resolution?

I have called in 1633 and followed all the steps as instructed, but obviously it does not work. A firmware upgrade should always solve problem, enhance user experience or improve stability. Instead, rather that seeing the benefits of the upgrade, this problem of the favourite button is much more apparent. Obviously no one is sure what were the benefits of this upgrade, Starhub should inform users of the changes that would have brought about from this upgrade, and let users decide to upgrade or not.

Community Manager

Hi kian56, please PM us the subscriber name, service address, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number by clicking >> HERE, we’ll arrange for assistance. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hahaha don’t know how many of us have given that info and have been just been fooled by StarHub. It’s just their normal routine and after you submitted your info nothing will happen. SO DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME
Valued Commentator

Just switching to fibre tv from cable and right away found out the favourite channels issue it can’t toggle itself through pressing the favourite button but only can toggle around using the up down arrow buttons, everytime when u want to switch among ur favourite channels it starts on the 800+ channel so u need to navigate all over again to reach to the channel u want. So I’m waiting for updates and see if StarHub will solve this issue. Cable TV have no such issue

Esteemed Contributor

Wait Long Long my dear friend . StarHub are morons £¥%#¥€’
Valued Commentator

Reading through the past post look like Starhub team never have their own cable or fibre TV service that’s why they don’t understand what’s the real issue with the favourite channels button. Look like I will be stuck with this problem for 2 years to come.

Esteemed Contributor

Hahaha not 2 years this dum dum will take forever. Don’t forget they have 90% of aliens working there so now the level of noncompliance is at 99.4%🍭
Honored Commentator

Please advice if there's any update.