GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorite button on remote does not work after firmware update (Samsung GX-SH530CF)

Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite button on remote does not work after firmware update (Samsung GX-SH530CF)

OK I have wrote to them in fb messenger. Asked whether still facing any issues currently and asked for screenshot (I did not provide). Finally say they will feedback on this. Let see.......

Customer Service

Re: Favorite button on remote does not work after firmware update (Samsung GX-SH530CF)

Thank you, we will address and expedite your issue you sent us. - Karen

Honored Commentator

Is this forum no longer used to post issues and problems? Why is it necessary to send private messages to Starhub?

This problem has been around 1.5 years already. Why can't Starhub just give an answer if you are going to do it or not?

Customer Service

Hello Glim,

I've forwarded this concern to the relevant team for proper assistance.

Thank you,

Jo

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Those posted in this tropic knows Starhub just ask for subscribers' details (Full name, NRIC/FIN, mobile number, email) via PM but didn't take action for more than a year to restore the function of favorite button back to how it used to work. .

Just post something and bring this tropic to the top again.

Customer Service

Hi sk88, we're sorry to learn of the experience which you went through. Can you send us a PM over to Facebook messenger (http://m.me/starhub) or Twitter Direct Message (https://twitter.com/StarHubCares)  with your account details such as registered customer name, mobile, Hub ID / email address? We'll look into it and arrange for assistance. Thanks! - Rose

Honored Contributor

Hi Rose Rose Rose

Did you read what is written in this tropic. I have given info in the FB pm. You just repeating the same old trick of asking for subscribers' details (Full name, NRIC/FIN, mobile number, email) via PM again and again.......... instead of solving the problem we tell you. You mean after reading this 8 pages tropic you and Starhub still do not know what we are telling you?!?!

Customer Service

Hello sk88,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We will relay your feedback to the team handling this concern. Thank you for highlighting this matter to us.-Jo

Esteemed Contributor

They are stupid **bleep**s! no point wasting your time they are just stupid **bleep** **bleep** engineers there .
Honored Contributor

This tropic will then have the evidence to prove it.....