StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorite button on remote does not work after firmware update (Samsung GX-SH530CF)

Community Manager

Re: Favorite button on remote does not work after firmware update (Samsung GX-SH530CF)

Hi glim,

There are no updates as the current favourite button usage is working as per the new update. The feedback was raised to the team mid march. Smiley Happy

- Jackson
Trusted Commentator

Re: Favorite button on remote does not work after firmware update (Samsung GX-SH530CF)

So Starhub is not going to revert the favourite button to the previous function?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi glim, the feedback has been raised to the relevant team. There's no further updates at this point of time.

Trusted Commentator

Just a reminder that it's been a year since your customers can't use the favourite button as it supposed to work.

If Starhub is not going to do anything about it just say so and we can move on.

Esteemed Contributor

StarHub only will do one thing cheat you on your money .
Guys they have s t u p I d Engineers on board all from another planet .
StarHub is not going to do anything, so guys just stop using them and switch to singtel or m1 .
I am also slowly moving away from StarHub as now they are only interested in your money and not the service.
This clearly shows how unprofessional and reliable STARHUB is .
Switch to others.
Community Manager

Hi Davesidhu, do PM us with your details if you require further assistance, https://bit.ly/2S5w5qq   Thank you.

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Esteemed Contributor

Don’t waste my time you morons
New Commentator

Unfortunately, seems i was late to the party, and suffering for it as i just switched to Starhub FibreTV. I am also a big user of the old Favourite button function on the old cable box (which seemed much more intelligent than this FibreTV box, and definitely not as lagging on button response), where viewer can just tap ONE button to scroll through various channels. The new Favourite button now requires the viewer to 1) remember which channels was subscribed to or 2) be subjected to the endless loop of starting at the 1st programmed favourite and scrolling up or down endlessly just to go to the desired channel (God bless the person who subscribed to every channel). Its a small button nonetheless, but the extreme deterioration of its function (and Starhub's lacklustre responses since 2018 on this topic) convinces me that Starhub (big mistake) is now (very) out of touch with the very customers they should be winning on these small items. I hereby pledge to switch out of Starhub FibreTV at the end of my contract, if there is no suitable response by a senior Starhub personnel to address and resolve this topic by the upcoming Aug 9 NDP.  My folks (and all other peeps, especially the seniors who have loved the old Favourite button) deserves better. With the technology advancement we have now, it speaks volumes if Starhub still don't bring back the old Favourites button by the time our 2019 NDP rolls by. We might just be a few (very) unhappy customers, but the internet's reach is far and wide.

#Hello.Change *cue MockingJay ringtone*