cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cable TV not working

SOLVED
Senior Commentator

Cable TV not working

Our cable TV is not working. There is no TV signal and the display is blank. I have attached the error displayed at the Starhub cable box.15394078612817970472820978173415.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Re: Cable TV not working

Sorry for the wait. It may be that your set top box is faulty. Do head down to our stores at www.starhub.com/personal/support/device-trouble-shooting/tv/troubleshoot.html?icid=int-31B-StarHubCM... to replace it soon.

- Amy

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Alumni (Retired)

Hi arielsj,

Can you provide me with the subscribers' details (Registered Name, Registered Mobile Number, Hub ID/email address and Service Address) via PM? 

In the meantime, can you perform a hard reboot on your devices? Turn it off form the main switch for about 5 - 10 minutes before turning it back on. - Han

Click here ---> PM Me Here

Senior Commentator

I already sent a PM and did a lot of hard reboot but nothing happened.
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Sorry for the wait. It may be that your set top box is faulty. Do head down to our stores at www.starhub.com/personal/support/device-trouble-shooting/tv/troubleshoot.html?icid=int-31B-StarHubCM... to replace it soon.

- Amy

View solution in original post

Senior Commentator

I am already elgible for recontract and I do have fiber internet. Is it possible to switch to fiber TV instead? 

Administrator

Yes, it would be possible to re-contract to Fibre TV if you're already eligible for re-contract. Do head down to our stores soon. Smiley Happy