GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After my 1st year of recontract , The TV BOX started giving me issues with a newly changed box

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

After my 1st year of recontract , The TV BOX started giving me issues with a newly changed box

Dear Starhub,

I have been a starhub customer for 20 years. Ever since i change this new box there started to have issues recently.I have this box about a year where issues strt aarising I  couldnt record , screen seems to hanged and unable to change channels. The technician came to my place to check and changed a new box as the old one was faulty. The problem arises again on monday and my wife called in few times to check on this. and the issue has still not solved. I was told that the hard disk is spoiled and its still under warranty but starhub refused to change for me . I am very disappointed with the starhub services . Please look into this matter seriously or I will report this to IMDA and cancel the whole TV subscription

1 REPLY 1

Re: After my 1st year of recontract , The TV BOX started giving me issues with a newly changed box

Hi @limcs, I'm sorry to hear about this. I'd love to help you with this. However, please reach out to my colleagues on Facebook or Twitter so that they can log a case regarding your concern and further assist you. 

~ Carla