GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADDITIONAL SET TOP BOX.

Respected Advocate

ADDITIONAL SET TOP BOX.

I UNDERSTAND THAT STARHUB CHARGE ADDITIONALS EACH SET TOP BOX TO IT'S CUSTOMER.BUT WHY MUST STARHUB STILL CHARGE IT'S CUSTOMERS FOR IT'S CONTENT TOO?(EXTRA) and SINGTEL MIO TV NEVER CHARGE IT'S CUSTOMERS FOR ADDITIONALS CONTENTS.REGARDS AZAMAN JANTAN.
5 REPLIES 5
Hub Master

Re: ADDITIONAL SET TOP BOX.

From what I see in SingTel's website.

1st set top box

HD set top box - $ 4.90

HD DVR Set Top Box - $ 10.70

Additional Set-Top Box

HD set top box - $ 14.90

HD DVR set top box - $ 20.70

So, just because they never put extra content, but the price is so much more for 2nd set top box, did you even ask SingTel why that is so? 

If you claim that Singtel is NOT charging you subscribers for the additional content, did they tell you why the additional set top box costs $ 10.00 more?

From Starhub's website,

1st set top box

HD Interactive set top box - $ 6.42

HD Hubstation Set Top Box - $ 14.98

Additional Set-Top Box

HD Interactive set top box - $ 14.98

HD Hubstation set top box - $ 23.54

They had also indicated in their website that the 2nd box's charge is inclusive of the additional $ 8.56 content charge which I did not see stated in Singtel's website though.

You are comparing apple to pear. How can that justify anything at all? That is totally not being fair.

Smiley Happy ## Love does not die because of distance. It dies because of doubt. ## Smiley Happy
Any views expressed here are explicitly to the best of my knowledge and sometimes in my personal opinion and not necessarily in the views by Starhub.
Respected Advocate

HI LASELLE, THANKS FOR YOUR KINDLY INFO.MY SINGTEL MIO TV BILL STATED FOR MY MIO SPORTS PACK 1st SET TOP BOX F.O.C AND MY ADDITONAL 2nd HD SET TOP BOX AT $12/mth.CAN I KNOW WHY THERE IS EXTRA $10 CHARGE FOR THE SINGTEL ADDITIONAL SET TOP BOX ?I NOTICE THAT MY 2nd SET TOP BOX AT $12/mth ON MY BILL.REGARDS AZAMAN JANTAN.
Hub Master

I would not be too sure about that. I do not have any Singtel TV. Possible they are having a promotion and it is best that you check with them.

The above pricing was also extracted from their website.
Smiley Happy ## Love does not die because of distance. It dies because of doubt. ## Smiley Happy
Any views expressed here are explicitly to the best of my knowledge and sometimes in my personal opinion and not necessarily in the views by Starhub.
Respected Advocate

HELLO LASELLE. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR RESPONSE.HAVE A GREAT DAY .REGARDS AZAMAN JANTAN.%*).
Hub Master

Have a great day too. Smiley Happy