GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find PostPaid data roaming rates "per 10kb" for Malaysia, Thailand & Vietnam?

SOLVED
Honored Contributor

Re: Where to find PostPaid data roaming rates "per 10kb" for Malaysia, Thailand & Viet

Yeah, normally i'll purchase the 1Gb/3days for him the day before he goes overseas but then, i can't really monitor his overseas usage all the time.

He isn't tech-savvy to know how much data he uses or use the starhub app to add data-travel plan whenever he needs more roam data.

i guess most children are like my situation whenever their parents ask for roam data when overseas Lol Smiley LOL

& yap, submitted my suggestion to the Ideas Exchange. Thank you, @Howard Toh  ! Heart

Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Where to find PostPaid data roaming rates "per 10kb" for Malaysia, Thailand & Viet

You are actually very right @hapibear 

My dad is travelling to Malaysia later this month and I'm supposed to activate DataTravel for him

Looks like I'll definitely have to monitor for him too Smiley LOL

Saw your idea posted and I have voted for it too! 

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hi @Howard Toh ,

Untitled.pngit'll be perfect if starhub allows data usage alert to be sent to another mobile line.

The setting seems to be there but i guess only if the spare line is under your own name then it'll appear under the option "inform another mobile line".

as of now, u can't input other nos.

Administrator

@hapibear 

Sounds like a good idea for Ideas Exchange again! 

Can I get your help to put it up there? I think this is a good idea.

I'll ping the folks in charge of My StarHub App too!

Keep these suggestions coming in! 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy