Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT help - activate overseas roaming

SOLVED
Esteemed Commentator

URGENT help - activate overseas roaming

Hi

I am in Australia and would like to enable roaming services. I am unable to login to the Starhub app as there is no service on my phone and I cannot receive any SMS (which includes the OTP required to login to the app).

I would like help activating roaming services on my SIM please - thank you as this is urgent.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Solution

Re: URGENT help - activate overseas roaming

Hi, please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number >> HERE << we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you. 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager
Solution

Hi, please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number >> HERE << we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you. 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

View solution in original post

Esteemed Commentator

Hi

Can you please help me again as I was logged out from the Starhub app and unable to activate roaming to receive the OTP.

I am still overseas at the moment.

Thank you.

Community Manager

Hi jtsgshopping, I've replied you via PM regarding your request. Do let us know if you require further assistance.

Esteemed Commentator

Thank you but it hasn’t worked like the last time. I am still unable to receive the OTP to be able to login to the app.

Can you please help?

Community Manager

Please private message us your current location, and provide us screenshot of your connection issue and roaming settings, so that we may further assist.

Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

I am currently located in Australia. Sorry I am unable to PM and get the following message 'One or more of these members do not have private messages enabled. Their names have been removed from the Send to list.'

I don't have roaming service and am unable to receive OTP - would you mind refreshing roaming again please?

Thank you