Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming Charges

Highlighted
New Commentator

Roaming Charges

Hi ,

i have travelled to india and activated DT1 package for one day and next day i travelled to Bhutan, upon landing I received few sms’s and the last one said your charges exceeded sgd 100 dollars. And I immediately turn off the data roaming , but after i came back when checked the bill got a shock of my lifetime its 1000 plus dollars. How it would happen ? I called the customer service and they are saying they tried to contact me but i was not reachable. But my question is even though i turn off data how come the charge is 1000 plus ? Also i am using $25 per month sim only plan and how can the credit limit is so high ? I expect max 100 sgd bill.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Roaming Charges

Hi @Mushimouse, sorry to hear about this. I think it is better to reach our Customer Care Support team through Facebook or Twitter to check the roaming charges you incurred and further assist you with your concern. I apologize since I don't have access to your account. 

~ Carla
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

The system very bad not fair to their customer. They should have disabled it automatically if detection to your line goes unusual so you won't get charged further. Needless to say customer call them if need to. Atleast for your side received sms mine huh no sms alert.
Highlighted

Hi @Hsp2311, I'm very sorry that we didn't meet your service standards. You have a good point though, I suggest that you post your suggestion on Ideas Exchange which is a place where people can submit their idea. If an idea gets at least 20 likes thereafter it will go through an evaluation process to get it implemented. 

~ Carla
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Take initiative if you guys care for your customers. This is not a matter of vote countings whether people like it or not. It's a mere common sense lah.