GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with data roaming in UK using Happy prepaid

Valued Commentator

Problem with data roaming in UK using Happy prepaid

Hi, hope someone can help me to resolve this problem. I had activated my prepaid SIM in Singapore and when I arrived in London I turn On the roaming service and APN configured to SH DATA PREPAID ships. Had also activated one of the data plans and the amount was deducted from my prepaid credit. All these were done using the Happy Prepaid App. The mobile network was connected to the preferred network 3 UK and phone mobile data is On. However I'm still not able to have data roaming for past 2days. 

My prepaid number is 82492937. Hope to resolve this asap as will be traveling in UK and need data roaming. Thanks in advance! 

3 REPLIES 3
Community Relationship Manager

Re: Problem with data roaming in UK using Happy prepaid

Hi Andrew, let us check on the status of your prepaid line and get back to you as soon as possible. 

Valued Commentator

Hi Jolene,

Finally I'm able to have data roaming after restart my mobile phone. I'll be going back to Singapore tomorrow. How can I claim back the credit amount for those unused days... I bought 7 days but only managed to use 2 days.

Thanks!
Andrew
Alumni (Retired)

Thank you for the update, Andrew. Let us know if you require further assistance Smiley Happy -Fayy