cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid roaming

SOLVED
Respected Commentator

Prepaid roaming

With Happy Roam Data Service, if a purchase a 30-day data plan, can I use it to roam between different countries within 30 days or I have to buy a data plan for each country that I am visiting. For example, with a $11 1G data bundle, can I use the same data plan to go between Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grand Guru
Solution

Re: Prepaid roaming

Hi,

The purchased Data Plans can be used in all Roaming countries and including Singapore.

Please ensure you have enable/activate the Roaming service of the Prepaid before leaving.

Do download the Happy Prepaid App and login via SMS to manage your Prepaid account.

Once you have login to this Happy Prepaid App there is no need to logout as to Back key twice to exit/close the App.

Anytime you can open the Happy Prepaid App as long as there is wifi &or mobile data (charges may apply) available.

i am not starhub staff.

2 REPLIES 2
Grand Guru
Solution

Hi,

The purchased Data Plans can be used in all Roaming countries and including Singapore.

Please ensure you have enable/activate the Roaming service of the Prepaid before leaving.

Do download the Happy Prepaid App and login via SMS to manage your Prepaid account.

Once you have login to this Happy Prepaid App there is no need to logout as to Back key twice to exit/close the App.

Anytime you can open the Happy Prepaid App as long as there is wifi &or mobile data (charges may apply) available.

i am not starhub staff.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi sgshnumber

As per what Eric has mentioned, it is possible to use in all countries as long as you have activated roaming, has sufficient data and as long as it is an active SIM. Do also ensure you're connected to the preferred partners via the APN.

Do download the Happy Prepaid App and login via SMS to manage your Prepaid account. Download link at http://www.starhub.com/personal/starhub-apps/happy-prepaid-app.html?icid=int-31B-StarHubCM-201808-cm....

Do also ensure that the country that you intend to use it in has coverage via our preferred partners. List of coverage at http://www.starhub.com/personal/mobile/mobile-phones-plans/prepaid-cards/happy-roam.html?icid=int-31....

Hope this helps.

And as always, thanks Eric!

- Jackson