cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged Roaming

New Commentator

Overcharged Roaming

Hi,

Last month i was in the UK and i had to call my the service center of my bank in singapore because i lost my credit therefore i had to make a international call to cancel my card. In total, i made 2 calls, 36s and 11m44s each. However in the longer call, i was put on hold from my bank for close to 10mins because they did not have a staff to attend to me. I am willing to pay for the amount of time i actually talked to a service staff from the bank instead of having to pay for being put on hold.

I understand starhub charges accordingly but i would really appreciate it if starhub can help to rectify this problem, even if it is required to check with my bank, and waive off the time that i was on hold.

I did call the starhub hotline earlier today but the service staff told me that she did not know the content of the call therefore she was unable to do anything. So what content is required to qualify for a waiver???

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Overcharged Roaming

Hi WBChong

Thank you for writing to us with your concerns. Have your queries been attended?

Please reply with your registered name, service number and Hub ID / email address for verification by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < and I'll check on this for you. 

- Amy